PDA

View Full Version : It's Here Bmax's 2004 Mock Draft Rd 1

Bmax
04-22-2004, 12:24 PM
After watching countless college football games .....reading many draft pubilcations and a lot of your posts.... I present my 2004 mock draft.....Some picks are what a team should do as instead of what they will do...

1. San diego- Eli Manning -qb Miss- a future star in the nfl ..a can't miss prospect in my opinon....likely traded to ny giants...

2.Oakland-Roy Williams-wr-texas-i would take gallery..and they still might...but they have needs here also....

3.Arizona-Larry Fitzgerald-wr-pitt-Denny doing flips in phoenix he gets his man.....

4. Ny Giants-robert gallery-t-iowa..either way giants will be happy
trade with chargers likely....

5. Washington-Sean Taylor-fs-miami-would you draft winslow and deal with the postons.... ? Synder may still try and get #1 probaly would trade half the team and entire 2005 draft..but gibbs would talk him out of it ..

6.Detroit-Kellen Winslow-te- -miami-lions could trade with pats or bills .. but price to high for buffalo......

7.Cleveland-Shane Andrews-ot- arkansas-i know say what but hey they need a ot bad...and every draft has a reach this is my pick....he is a player and will dominant on the ol...if weight is under control...

8.Atlanta-trades with buffalo...Buffalo selects ...Ben roethlisberger
falcons believe one of the two players they like will be there with 13 pick..bills give up 2 in 2004 and a 4th in 2004 and a 3rd in 2005.....

9.Jacksonville-Keneche Udeze-de -usc-medical reports comes back and give udeze the thumbs up.....

10.Houston-deangelo hall-db-va tech- surprised to see hall on board texans snap him up-special teams bonus seals the deal

11. Pittsburgh-Phillip rivers-qb-nc st..with ben and deangelo gone steelers grab rising rivers...or should that be surging rivers...wgr night guys quit their jobs in protest and move to pittsburgh to follow their idol...sell buffalo rivers jerseys on e-bay for bargin prices...

12.Ny jets-Dunta Robinson-cb-sc-jets get cover corner they needed..

13. atlanta-tade with bills-Will Smith-DE-Ohio St-falcons happy to get speed rusher they need for new 4-3 def....

14.Chicago-Tommie Harris-NT-Oklahoma-Bears fill need on def line...

15.Tampa bay-Reggie Williams-Wr-washington-keyshawn Jr..joins the bucs.

16.San fran-Lee Evans-wisc-ready to go evans helps san fran's depleated wr core..

17.Denver-Stephen Jackson-rb-oregon st...Clinton who ?

18.N.O saints-Vince Wilfork-Dt-miami- maybe jim haslett shoulkd think this over ....A guy with a weight problem in new orleans=a bigger weight problem-resturant owners in french quarter are now dancing in the streets......

19.Minn-Dj Williams-lb-MIAMI-Vikes continue to shore up def.

20.Miami-Vernon carey-ol- miami-fins go local to shore up ol

To be cont....

Novacane
04-22-2004, 12:28 PM
thats too much to move up 5 spots IMO

Bmax
04-22-2004, 12:38 PM
mock draft cont....

21. NE-Shawntae spencer-db -pitt- pats gamble because they can afford to wait for shawntae to develope...

22.Dallas-Kevin Jones-va tech-rb-

23. Seattle-Jon Vilma-lb-miami

24. cinn-Chris gamble-cb-ohio st -injury to weathersby forces bengals to reach early for local product...

25.Green Bay-Matt ware -cb-ucla-run on cb continue..

26. St louis-Antwan Odom-de -alabama

27.Tenn-Darnell Dockett-dt-fla st

28.philly-Will Poole-cb-Usc

29.Indy-Ahmad Carroll-cb-arkansas

30. Kc-Rashun Woods-wr Ok st

31. Carolina-Ben troupe-te florida

32.Ne-Justin Smiley- ol -alabama

Tatonka
04-22-2004, 12:38 PM
if we give up our 2nd rounder.. you can piss away any help to either our wrs/oline/dline.

Bmax
04-22-2004, 12:46 PM
Maybe we could just do a 3rd this year and the following picks next year...i would also perefer to keep our 2nd this year....

But remember we are getting a top notch qb.....If we stay at 13 the pick will be will smith... if we trade down then the pick could be a wr...

Evans or woods my choices....

Bmax

BigZ
04-22-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Bmax
bills give up 2 in 2004 and a 4th in 2004 and a 3rd in 2005.....

Who's conducting the Bills 2004 draft in your scenario?

Tom Donahoe or Mike Didka?

Tatonka
04-22-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Bmax
Maybe we could just do a 3rd this year and the following picks next year...i would also perefer to keep our 2nd this year....

But remember we are getting a top notch qb.....If we stay at 13 the pick will be will smith... if we trade down then the pick could be a wr...

Evans or woods my choices....

Bmax

a top notch qb doesnt have to come from the 1st.. and more busts have come from there than top notch qbs.. odds are that out of manning, rivers, ben, and losman.. only ONE will be worth the draft pick. that is not an opinion.. history says that much.

Dantheman1280
04-22-2004, 01:53 PM
yes lets trade down and get a QB later!!

don137
04-22-2004, 02:10 PM
If both QBs are there at #8 then you may not need to trade up. Only need to trade up if the Bills brass feels they HAVE to get one of the big three and two of them are off the board before Pittsburgh's pick.