PDA

View Full Version : Peter King pimps Buffalo

Samphin1
04-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Peter King is on ESPN with Dan Patrick whoring out Phillip Rivers. He basically said he could see him doing well in both Pittsburgh and Buffalo's systems. He did say that if Wyche got ahold of him, he thinks Rivers would FLOURISH.

However, as I bring your hopes up to a climax, he thinks the Chargers will trade down, get extra picks and snatch up Rivers for cheaper than Manning. I thought I would just share with you guys.

juice
04-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Smokescreen we've "BIGGER fish to fry".

mypoorfriendme
04-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Samphin1
Peter King is on ESPN with Dan Patrick whoring out Phillip Rivers. He basically said he could see him doing well in both Pittsburgh and Buffalo's systems. He did say that if Wyche got ahold of him, he thinks Rivers would FLOURISH.

However, as I bring your hopes up to a climax, he thinks the Chargers will trade down, get extra picks and snatch up Rivers for cheaper than Manning. I thought I would just share with you guys.

i agree with everything youve said...but oh well if rivers is gone. if TD really truly wanted him that badly, he would trade up atleast passed pitt.

Dozerdog
04-22-2004, 06:33 PM
C'mon Detroit!

venis2k1
04-22-2004, 06:41 PM
im tellin you, we are gonna trade with the texans

Michael82
04-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
im tellin you, we are gonna trade with the texans

Nope...we are going to trade up with the Jaguars. That's my prediction right now. :D

mypoorfriendme
04-22-2004, 08:35 PM
if we do trade up to as high as 6, i think id take sean taylor before roethlesburger....tough decision

matt
04-22-2004, 11:30 PM
I think we will trade with Detroit we will swap 1st round picks and give the naming rights of Buffalo wings to be renamed Lion wings.