X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Samphin1
    • Mar 2004

Peter King pimps Buffalo

Peter King is on ESPN with Dan Patrick whoring out Phillip Rivers. He basically said he could see him doing well in both Pittsburgh and Buffalo's systems. He did say that if Wyche got ahold of him, he thinks Rivers would FLOURISH.

However, as I bring your hopes up to a climax, he thinks the Chargers will trade down, get extra picks and snatch up Rivers for cheaper than Manning. I thought I would just share with you guys.
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Smokescreen we've "BIGGER fish to fry".

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Samphin1
      Peter King is on ESPN with Dan Patrick whoring out Phillip Rivers. He basically said he could see him doing well in both Pittsburgh and Buffalo's systems. He did say that if Wyche got ahold of him, he thinks Rivers would FLOURISH.

However, as I bring your hopes up to a climax, he thinks the Chargers will trade down, get extra picks and snatch up Rivers for cheaper than Manning. I thought I would just share with you guys.

i agree with everything youve said...but oh well if rivers is gone. if TD really truly wanted him that badly, he would trade up atleast passed pitt.
      the dude abides

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

C'mon Detroit!

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

im tellin you, we are gonna trade with the texans

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
            im tellin you, we are gonna trade with the texans
            Nope...we are going to trade up with the Jaguars. That's my prediction right now.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
              • Apr 2003

if we do trade up to as high as 6, i think id take sean taylor before roethlesburger....tough decision
              the dude abides

Comment

• matt
                • Apr 2004

I think we will trade with Detroit we will swap 1st round picks and give the naming rights of Buffalo wings to be renamed Lion wings.
                Are we Men or are we beasts, we are beasts and you have made us beasts, we are always left,right,left,right,left, READY! Front, and the end result is cold hard steel jab between the second and third rib and TWIST- AHHHH

Comment

Working...
                X