PDA

View Full Version : Red eyes won't dim Modrak's vision in preparing Bills for draft

The_Philster
04-22-2004, 06:47 PM
By JOHN WAWROW
AP Sports Writer
Tom Modrak has everything he needs at his fingertips to prepare for this weekend's NFL Draft.

There's a TV remote control in one hand, a stack of videotapes on his shelf and, just as important, a bottle of Visine at the side of the Buffalo Bills assistant general manager and chief scout.

"I always have it with me," said Modrak, referring to the eye drops. Then, chuckling as a photographer snapped pictures of him, Modrak added: "I should have thought about putting some in before you started taking pictures."...
more (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040422/APS/404221145)

The Spaz
04-22-2004, 06:49 PM
TD and Modrak were getting mad props from the NFL Network today and even going as far as saying they are the reason why Pittsburgh is so bad right now is because those 2 left.

The_Philster
04-22-2004, 06:51 PM
I'd say that TD leaving Pittsburgh is definitely the reason they suck. He was always good at finding talent to plug up future holes. They haven't had that since he left.