PDA

View Full Version : My final thoughts before Saturday

One Bills Drive
04-23-2004, 12:39 AM
I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate the support you have shown over the last few months. It has been a hard off season coming off of the year we had but we are ready to hit the draft and make you all Talkin' Proud once again.

To that end, I felt I should reward you with a little insider information. Please keep this to yourselves until after the draft.

New England is going to give us all their picks this year for a player from our roster. I can't name him, but suffice it to say he didn't get higher than a 2 on his Wonderlic and has never started. The reason they are going to do this is because I have pictures of Belichick wearing a pink satin thong while dancing with another man dressed in a sailor outfit. As you can imagine, Bill was quite willing to negotiate after I showed him a copy of the pictures.

Go Bills.

Sincerely,

TD

The Natrix
04-23-2004, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the update, TD! :up:

toughluck
04-23-2004, 01:24 AM
muwahahahahaha...if only it were true...

mypoorfriendme
04-23-2004, 01:42 AM
id love to see that on draft day..."the new england patriots have traded all 9 of their 2004 draft picks to the buffalo bills in exchange for ex-patriot jasen esposito, a second year offensive tackle out of kutztown who had originally signed with the patriots as an undrafted free agent only to be cut and signed by the bills that same season....just what made him so valuable to the patriots organization, no one knows"

The Spaz
04-23-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by One Bills Drive
I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate the support you have shown over the last few months. It has been a hard off season coming off of the year we had but we are ready to hit the draft and make you all Talkin' Proud once again.

To that end, I felt I should reward you with a little insider information. Please keep this to yourselves until after the draft.

New England is going to give us all their picks this year for a player from our roster. I can't name him, but suffice it to say he didn't get higher than a 2 on his Wonderlic and has never started. The reason they are going to do this is because I have pictures of Belichick wearing a pink satin thong while dancing with another man dressed in a sailor outfit. As you can imagine, Bill was quite willing to negotiate after I showed him a copy of the pictures.

Go Bills.

Sincerely,

TD

Keep up the good work TD!:up::beers:

BigZ
04-23-2004, 09:05 AM
:gobills:

:rofl:

Thanks Tom.

Please send some of the drugs you're on.

PM me for address.

:lol!:

Canadian'eh!
04-23-2004, 10:58 AM
He's not the best GM in the NFL for nothing folks!

Novacane
04-23-2004, 11:02 AM
Can you post just one of those pics here tom?