PDA

View Full Version : Draft Question?

B-DON
04-23-2004, 01:52 AM
With all the talk of the big three being gone i started to wonder if its possible that all 3 could be successful. Every year there is a qb back bust and one of these 3 is going to be a bust. But which one? let me know which one you guys think will be a bust.

Jan Reimers
04-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Roethlisberger. Losman will be better, IMO.

Dozerdog
04-23-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by B-DON
With all the talk of the big three being gone i started to wonder if its possible that all 3 could be successful. Every year there is a qb back bust and one of these 3 is going to be a bust. But which one? let me know which one you guys think will be a bust.

Let me get back to you in 4 years

chernobylwraiths
04-23-2004, 06:54 AM
Of the six QBs taken in the first round of the great QB draft of 83, only 2 were really considered busts. Three are HOF QBs and Ken O'Brien wasn't bad either.

Looking through that draft, here's a trivia question for you. What QB drafted later in the draft started several games for the Bills? He wasn't drafted by the Bills.

BigZ
04-23-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
Of the six QBs taken in the first round of the great QB draft of 83, only 2 were really considered busts. Three are HOF QBs and Ken O'Brien wasn't bad either.

Looking through that draft, here's a trivia question for you. What QB drafted later in the draft started several games for the Bills? He wasn't drafted by the Bills.

This took some time but the answer is Bruce Mathison drafted by the chargers in the 10th round in '83

chernobylwraiths
04-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by zielinski

This took some time but the answer is Bruce Mathison drafted by the chargers in the 10th round in '83

That's right! :up:

After the first round QBs, the only one's to actually see the field (I think) were Babe Laufenbergh, Gary Kubiak, and Mathison) I'm not sure about the spelling, but I am too lazy to look them up. :)

Novacane
04-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Of the top 4 I think Losman is most likely to be a bust.