X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I no longer want this player on our team

Issac Hilton a DE from Hampton college pissed his pants at the NFL Combine while waiting in a long line!

Last edited by The Spaz; 04-23-2004, 09:05 AM.
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Maybe he knew he had to have a urine sample when he got there but just couldn't hold it any longer. Maybe some of the big bad men scared him.

Actually I kind of feel sorry for the kid. If he is a good football player, you draft him. Just make sure he doesn't drink too much before games. :)

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

As long as he can play, diapers will fix the pissing problem.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

LOL, that is great....Bedwetter.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

hmmm... a player that will sacrifice personal comfort, endure ridicule of peers and "fans"....... sounds like a dedicated guy to me.
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal
            hmmm... a player that will sacrifice personal comfort, endure ridicule of peers and "fans"....... sounds like a dedicated guy to me.
            Sounds like he has issues to me, he can't ask to be excused for a minute?

Comment

• Samphin1
              • Mar 2004

Re: I no longer want this player on our team

Originally posted by The Spaz
              Issac Hilton a DE from Hampton college pissed his pants at the NFL Combine while waiting in a long line!

http://forums.theganggreen.com/index...opic=19861&hl=
              Jets second round material right there.

Seriously though, I don't think this is a big deal do you? If he is a player, I think this doesn't do anything to hurt him.

It does remind me of a funny story though. I used to be a profesional wrestler. Sometimes guys would be in the ring with you and could no longer hold their bodily functions. Now, during a match, you couldn't just call timeout and go to the back to go to the bathroom. Let me tell you this, you haven't lived until a big sweaty guy is peeing on your wrestling boots in front of hundreds of people!

I have heard of guys pooping while in the ring, but I have never had the "pleasure" of being around someone when that happened.
              Last edited by Samphin1; 04-23-2004, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Re: Re: I no longer want this player on our team

Originally posted by Samphin1

Seriously though, I don't think this is a big deal do you? If he is a plyer, I think this doesn't do anything to hurt him.

It does remind me of a funny story though. I used to be a profesional wrestler. Sometimes guys would be in the ring with you and could no longer hold their bodily functions. Now, during a match, you couldn't just call timeout and go to the back to go to the bathroom. Let me tell you this, you haven't lived until a big sweaty guy is peeing on your wrestling boots in front of hundreds of people!

I have heard of guys pooping while in the ring, but I have never had the "pleasure" of being around someone when that happened.
                Thanks I WAS gonna go eat dinner now....:madshake:
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Samphin1
                  • Mar 2004

Re: Re: Re: I no longer want this player on our team

Originally posted by DraftBoy

Thanks I WAS gonna go eat dinner now....:madshake:
                  You want some cheese with that . Sorry bro!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Its all good
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                      • Jul 2002

Re: Re: I no longer want this player on our team

Seriously though, I don't think this is a big deal do you? If he is a player, I think this doesn't do anything to hurt him.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

screw that.. accidents happen.. it is part of life.. bruce smith **** himself on a monday night football game.. he had to run to the locker room and missed like 3 or 4 defensive series.. doesnt anyone remember that?
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Samphin1
                          • Mar 2004

Anyone remember Darren Drozdov ( I think that was his name) of the Broncos? He was a nose tackle and ended up puking on the ball on monday night right before the snap of the ball.

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

I can see if it was during a game but it was the combine and the guy is in shorts and a sweatshirt he couldn't just pardon himself for a moment?

Comment

• BLeonard
                              BoB Sabermetrician
                              • Jan 2003

Anyone remember Darren Drozdov ( I think that was his name) of the Broncos? He was a nose tackle and ended up puking on the ball on monday night right before the snap of the ball.
                              Yes, Drozdov went on to become the character "Puke" in the WWF... Unfortunately, he was paralyzed in the ring. I believe he still works with the WWF in some fashion.

-Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X