• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

the bledsoe pittsburg comeback

it is on nfl network now.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Kordell looked a little off but his recievers were'nt making any catches either.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

people can see how bledsoe really was. i really dont remember, but i know that alot of people say that he was horrid other than his one pass for a td.. and he numbers say something similar.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

The Refs. were cheating for the Pats... They screwed that punt placement up bad by switching hash marks.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

That was a blown call on that Ward challenge.. Enough to overturn completion call? There was contact.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Yeah Bledsoe wasn't that great but being on the pine for that long didn't help matters.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

blesoe looks good so far..

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Refs sucked dogs ass that game!

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

That was a TD on Amos Z carry before Bettis carried it in.

Comment

Working...
                  X