X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I no longer want J.P. Losman

This guy was just on the ESPN NFL Draft special and they followed him through the combine and all his workouts this guy is totally unprofessional and acts like teenager. Also what surprised me even more is that the guys on ESPN said the same thing and one even said "his 11 year old daughter was more mature". This guy has a gun and that's about all. Now I know where the Rob Johnson comparisons come from. TD and Co. please stay away from this guy!
  • mypoorfriendme
    • Apr 2003

glad to see youve seen the light spaz....and christ, an 11 year old daughter?? assuming hes around 24, he had a kid at 13? wow.

ive had a bad feeling about him since the senior bowl and this confirms why
    the dude abides

Comment

• nolimit
      Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
      • Aug 2003

there is no way he has an 11 year old daughter? anyway, who cares if he acts like a kid. Atleast he has some personality. Rob Johnson was like talkin to a wall.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

Just say no to JP Losman!

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by nolimit
          there is no way he has an 11 year old daughter? anyway, who cares if he acts like a kid. Atleast he has some personality. Rob Johnson was like talkin to a wall.
          Having a kid's personality isn't good for any player and especially a QB who is supposed to be the leader of your offense.

Comment

• nolimit
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz

Having a kid's personality isn't good for any player and especially a QB who is supposed to be the leader of your offense.
            thats what you assume.

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by nolimit
              thats what you assume.
              Uh yeah name me a QB who has those traits and is successful.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                glad to see youve seen the light spaz....and christ, an 11 year old daughter?? assuming hes around 24, he had a kid at 13? wow.

ive had a bad feeling about him since the senior bowl and this confirms why
                I would assume that the reporter was talking about his own daughter.

Comment

• Ed
                  Dude
                  • Sep 2002

I think he meant the guy on ESPN's 11 year old daughter.

Anyway, I agree. I watched that special too and he definitely rubbed me the wrong way.

The only comparison I see to RJ is they both have that prototypical size, athletic ability and arm. RJ never came off as a cocky a-hole the way this guy does though.

Comment

• nolimit
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz

Uh yeah name me a QB who has those traits and is successful.
                    Namath/ Kelly come to mind. But I truly dont know because i dont hang around nfl qbs all day. My point is we just cant assume he wont be a good qb because he acts like a teenager.

Comment

• Ed
                      Dude
                      • Sep 2002

Maybe you can't assume that he won't be a good qb, but it certainly doesn't make him appealing.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Sep 2003

As Tatonka stated...
                        The guy is just cocky, he's not an ******* he was voted team leader like 3 years in a row or something, if was a dickhead i highly doubt he'd have the support of his teammates. I could careless how he gets along with the competition or media. As long as the guy has a good relationship and brotherhood with his teammates. IN LOSMAN WE TRUST!!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

I wouldnt be pissed if we got him.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

i am going to defend rob johnson here.. he was very mature and handled the whole thing in buffalo very well i think. he never pissed and moaned and never acted like a child. i dont get the comparison to him at all.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

I watched the same special and he seems normal to me. What do you want a humble QB whos like Im not that good or who is completely in awe of working out after Eli Manning? Hell No! I want somebody with some self confidence his comments about working out after Eli were great. I cant remeber them exactly but I can remeber I liked them alot. He continues to impress me, although I highly doubt we get him now.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X