PDA

View Full Version : Three in a Row??

Buffarama
10-21-2002, 01:03 PM
When is the last time we won three in a row? It could happen! Not saying it will, but it could.

RedEyE
10-21-2002, 05:39 PM
It could happen, but I wouldn't count Detroit as a loss. James Stewart had a great day against a banged up Chicago D and Harrington looks impressive with recorded wins over the Saints and the Bears. The Lions will not be an easy win. Buffalo will have to fight another hard battle this weekend. I project that the Bills will end up on top, but not all of the Lions are kittens.

Mad Bomber
10-21-2002, 07:49 PM
You're right...

They're not just a bunch of kittens, but they SUCK on the road! They're coming into the Ralph, and will be eaten alive by our Bills!!!!!

WOOOHOOO! 5-3!!!!

shelby
10-22-2002, 04:36 AM
i agree with you Red....Detroit will give us a run for our money...but i believe we will win this game.

It feels really :angry:ing good to win, doesn't it?
:gobills:

Tatonka
10-22-2002, 12:37 PM
no no.. winning sucks..

lol

i was just thinking the other day.. if someone was to ever call mea fairweather fan.. i would be the guy on court tv saying, "Your Honor, that is why i killed him."

WG
10-22-2002, 12:56 PM
We should be able to handle Detroit, but I'll be happy when it's over and we win.

A victory here and that set's up a HUGE game between us and the Pats after it. If we can win both, we'll be on a 4 game win streak heading into a bye-week, we'll be in first place in the AFCE likely, and we'll have a week to rest during the bye week and after the bye week, barring further injuries, we'll come out at full strength to finish off our schedule.

Irons and Edwards looked solid on Sunday. If we can get that kind of average DL play, we will win the division.

It's a weird, very weird year/season. I've never seen anything like it.

ublinkwescore
10-23-2002, 11:18 AM
I think we can beat KC at KC too, but it will help if KC doesn't have a bye the same week that we do.

ublinkwescore
10-23-2002, 11:30 AM
And guess what! The Chiefs have their bye after they play the raiders, then they come back, and play the 49ers while the Bills have their bye. Then the Bills get to play the Chiefs.

It looks like our schedule is treating us better then we thought it would at the beginning of the season.

We could go on a 5, maybe 6 game winning streak.

ublinkwescore
10-23-2002, 11:39 AM
Here's our next 5 games.

Host the lions = probable win

Host the Pats = Bledsoe will want this one more then anything = probable win

Bye

At K.C = very winnable game considering we'll come off a bye we're already probably the most healthy team in the league, and K.C. will have had to play the 49ers while we're out gameplanning against them, and getting two key players back - Winfield and Williams = I think we'll win it.

At NYJ = Better be a win

Hosting the Fins - I saw somewhere that Keebler can be out for up to 6 - 8 weeks, and Clements is always open, Gadsden is out for the season, we'll probably have Williams back to smack Jason Taylor around = WIN!!!!

that would make for a 7 game winning streak, and it's very possible, almost probable.

After that, we play the Pats in New England. It's too early for a projection on that particular game.

ublinkwescore
10-23-2002, 11:46 AM
Oh yeah, one more thing - Notice how our team seems to have improved every aspect of it's game that needs to be improved - First the Special teams, the running game/travis Henry may no longer have fumbelitis, The defense has been solid if not great the last 6 quarters.

This team will make the playoffs.

WG
10-23-2002, 11:48 AM
Put the espresso maker back in your cupboard ublink! :D

Easy there big guy! Relax!

One game at a time...

:D

Drewpac
10-23-2002, 12:18 PM
I have never heard anyone call a 7 game winning streak "probable" before. Ask yourself this question "When was the last time the Bills had a seven game winning streak?" I'd be thrilled if we won 5 of those seven games.

Buffarama
10-23-2002, 02:19 PM
Yeah that's Wild Eyed.

Earthquake Enyart
10-23-2002, 02:31 PM
Reminds me of the "super fans" on the old SNL going down the Bears schedule. Win. Win. Win. Win. Oh wait, I'm having a heart attack..... Pass the pork chops.....

ublinkwescore
10-23-2002, 02:51 PM
I said very possible, ALMOST probable - and it is.

ublinkwescore
10-23-2002, 03:33 PM
Did I mention that the K.C. Chiefs have the worst pass defense in the league - not a good thing to have when you're going up against us this year.