PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Kordel is he signing?

BillsFanInMass
04-23-2004, 08:51 PM
not that i want him to ever start at Qb for us but he would be a great extra weapon . We could do alot of tricky stuff with slash. Once in a while Drew can pitch it to him like arun and then let him throw it or run it that would be cool. I just havent heard anything.

LtBillsFan66
04-23-2004, 08:54 PM
I guess they are waiting to see how the draft goes.

If we don't pick up a QB early in the draft, I would be happy with Kordel as Drew's backup.

TigerJ
04-23-2004, 08:56 PM
He balked at being asked to reprise his slash role. Then it got too close to the draft and teams stopped giving attention to free agency to prepare for the draft. After the draft Kordell will resume his campaign to try and convince someone he can be a starting passer in the NFL. When no one bites, he'll come back to Tom Donahoe, and if Donahoe hasn't signed someone else, he'll get an offer for the NFL vet minimum.

Devin
04-23-2004, 09:04 PM
lol

helmetguy
04-23-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
not that i want him to ever start at Qb for us but he would be a great extra weapon . We could do alot of tricky stuff with slash. Once in a while Drew can pitch it to him like arun and then let him throw it or run it that would be cool. I just havent heard anything.

Problem is, Stewart isn't an every down kind of player where the trickery would be much of a surprize. That is, I wouldn't bench any of our current WRs to make room for Stewart, just for the 6-10 possible "razzle-dazzle plays" he might provide. Bringing him off the bench would be a tipoff that something was up.

BillsFanInMass
04-24-2004, 05:22 AM
Yeah your right i hope we get a solid backup in the second round maybe someone mobile.

shelby
04-24-2004, 06:53 AM
i'm hoping we will be a run-oriented offense next year.

Dantheman1280
04-24-2004, 06:56 AM
we didnt pick him up, I wonder why? Maybe because he blows!

illusionone
04-24-2004, 07:11 AM
In more than one way!!! LOL

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
we didnt pick him up, I wonder why? Maybe because he blows!