PDA

View Full Version : Bills New Web Site

illusionone
04-24-2004, 07:14 AM
What do you all think of the bills new web site?

I kinda like it.....

shelby
04-24-2004, 07:25 AM
You mean this (http://www.buffalobills.com/)?

It's all right.

illusionone
04-24-2004, 07:48 AM
Yes. I like the new look

Originally posted by shelby
You mean this (http://www.buffalobills.com/)?

It's all right.

Mr. Miyagi
04-24-2004, 08:07 AM
I like it, but where did they hide the roster and depth chart?

The_Philster
04-24-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

:scratch: Good question

chernobylwraiths
04-24-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

It's in the banner on top right under the words buffalobills.com. Small letters.

Michael82
04-24-2004, 08:23 AM
It too much! I love razzle and dazzle...but they gotta put more content in it too and also where are the site's editors? There is so much spelling and grammar errors, plus many typos. Also, the white font on blue is very straining on the eyes. Personally, I think they see how well our site is doing and are just trying to copy the design and all that. Plus, flash annoys the crap out of me.

Aero II
04-24-2004, 08:31 AM
I really like it, but now they need to updater the pages within the site. They're all the same as before.

Michael82
04-24-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Aero II
I really like it, but now they need to updater the pages within the site. They're all the same as before.

EXACTLY! They still have the old depth chart up, too! :shakeno:

JJamezz
04-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82

EXACTLY! They still have the old depth chart up, too! :shakeno:

Give them some time, they wanted to roll the main stuff out for the draft, so there's going to be minor things they didn't get to. I applaud them for taking the time and effort to completely rebuild the site from scratch, instead of 'updating'.

Now, one thing that blows my mind is that they're still running that crappy message board, but to each his own I guess.. :gag:

The_Philster
04-24-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz
Now, one thing that blows my mind is that they're still running that crappy message board, but to each his own I guess.. :gag:

Hey...when you've already got the best here, everything pales in comparison. ;)

imbondz
04-24-2004, 09:31 PM
it's much better than the 1970's website they had

Demon
04-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Aero II

lol yeah. The FEW parts they did upgrade look really nice. But theres more of the site that stayed the same then there is new. I didn't get that at all. If you're going to re-launch your website they should have changed everything, not just the front page. Might be just me though.

But i like it.