PDA

View Full Version : I am really pissed!

northernbillfan
04-24-2004, 02:08 PM
So pissed you're speechless eh?

Novacane
04-24-2004, 02:10 PM
I posted this thread as the site went down! An omen as to what is going to happen to the Bills

Billzz
04-24-2004, 02:11 PM
FTG your negativity is almost disgusting at this moment.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 02:13 PM
FTG................AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

STAMPY
Originally posted by Billzz
FTG your negativity is almost disgusting at this moment.

AGREED... Wys Jr.

The Spaz
People are thinking with emotion instead of brains.

BuffaloRanger
04-24-2004, 02:15 PM
What did you expect? A TD draft that made sense by addressed the Bills weaknesses based on draft position and value?

I gave up on that pipe dream after last year.

Billzz
04-24-2004, 02:15 PM
Ewww you called me Wys. There are worse things I guess, isn't there? lol

Novacane
04-24-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE

AGREED... Wys Jr.

Sure.....................I guess I should just take TD's word that it was a great pick. Lets look at his track record

1..........Greg Williams
2. Drew bledsoe
3. Mike Williams
4. Josh Reed
5. Ryan Denny

STAMPY
04-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Mike Williams, isn't a bust yet, give him time, Also wasn't that Magahee a TD move

Novacane
04-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
People are thinking with emotion instead of brains.

Give me a break Spaz. Brains tell you that this is a very deep WR draft and we could have filled that need in round 2. We are not going to see a Harris in round 2. I admit I did not want Harris but once Big Ben was gone him or Will Smith/Udeze were the best pick.

Don't tell me I have no brains because my opinion does not match yours

STAMPY
04-24-2004, 02:20 PM
And i think Kelsey will be a beast

Novacane
04-24-2004, 02:21 PM
Mike Williams, isn't a bust yet, give him time, Also wasn't that Magahee a TD move

What has Willis done yet? I like the pick of him but that pick could be a bust too. I doubt it but it could!

Point with Mike Williams is Mckinney has been much more effective.

Billzz
04-24-2004, 02:21 PM
He was refering to using emotion to post with then intellect atm. Pretty sure he wasn't saying your dumb FTG.

Novacane
04-24-2004, 02:22 PM
And i think Kelsey will be a beast

Hope so.

STAMPY
04-24-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Billzz
He was refering to using emotion to post with then intellect atm. Pretty sure he wasn't saying your dumb FTG.

exactly :up:

TypicalBill
04-24-2004, 02:26 PM
guys get off his case, he has a different opinion, he wants whats best for the Bills too.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Some people just like to b1tch about things no matter what. They are people that are never happy.

The Spaz
04-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Give me a break Spaz. Brains tell you that this is a very deep WR draft and we could have filled that need in round 2. We are not going to see a Harris in round 2. I admit I did not want Harris but once Big Ben was gone him or Will Smith/Udeze were the best pick.

Don't tell me I have no brains because my opinion does not match yours

Who was talking to you personally, I was talking in general so chill. Of course everyone won't know how are pick turns out until training camp and preseason through the regular season. I am just level headed.

Bert102176
04-24-2004, 02:31 PM
I'm happy with the pick

mypoorfriendme
04-24-2004, 02:33 PM
im usually really optimistic of about anything the bills have done. i loved last years first day and all the offseason moves. the only thing i cant see so far from TD is him picking williams over mckinney (like picking andrews over gallery if you ask me) and now this year, he picked evans at 13, a big reach if you ask me, but like said, im going to tell myself that TD knows what hes diong and obviously did what is best for the team

The Spaz
04-24-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Bert102176
I'm happy with the pick

I'm happy too no one will convince me otherwise until I see he is terrible on the field.

The_Philster
04-24-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
What has Willis done yet? I like the pick of him but that pick could be a bust too. I doubt it but it could!

Point with Mike Williams is Mckinney has been much more effective. McKinnie didn't even want to play here. :cynic:

matt
04-24-2004, 09:58 PM
I am not down on Williams, Denney,or Reed yet, They are still young, remember after 2 seasons people where calling Moulds a bust. At the end of this year I will call them busts or players. Players need 3 years to show and grow.

Demon
04-24-2004, 10:05 PM
These picks are HORRIBLE.

I love all the guys who keep on saying "Give him time" or "Give him a chance" because those are the same people who at the end of the season post "What went wrong??".

Today's draft for Buffalo was horrid. I know this might rub some people the wrong way, but can we PLEASE stop drafting white DL? I bet we have the most white DL as it is in the NFL, why add another one???? I am not racist or anything, i just think African Americans are more skilled then us white guys.

imbondz
04-24-2004, 10:07 PM
well, I think that TD looks at it this way, our D is going to be so good, that the 3 points per game our offense scores will be plenty.

JefftheBillsfan
04-24-2004, 10:09 PM
"1..........Greg Williams
2. Drew bledsoe
3. Mike Williams
4. Josh Reed
5. Ryan Denny"

Mike Williams and Josh Reed haven't reached their potential yet. Agred, Ryan Denney is a bust. Ill bet you that you werent whining about DB his first year here, and GW, was GW. How about some of these guys?

1. Henry
2. Shobel
3. Jennings
4. Clements

helmetguy
04-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Demon

Today's draft for Buffalo was horrid. I know this might rub some people the wrong way, but can we PLEASE stop drafting white DL? I bet we have the most white DL as it is in the NFL, why add another one???? I am not racist or anything, i just think African Americans are more skilled then us white guys.

Nominee for the "Paul Hornung Cultural Anthropolgy Award"