PDA

View Full Version : Drew is such a team player huh?

Novacane
04-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Did you catch ESPN guys saying TD wanted to have Drews contract redone by today but could not work it out. What happened. I thought many of you guys were saying Drew would do anything for the team.

ryjam282
04-24-2004, 03:49 PM
I did hear that. He knows he is gone. I just wish he would have redone his deal though.

Iehoshua
04-24-2004, 04:13 PM
HAHAHA! Cut him!!

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Did you catch ESPN guys saying TD wanted to have Drews contract redone by today but could not work it out. What happened. I thought many of you guys were saying Drew would do anything for the team.

Oh for #$%^ sake. He has until September 12th! Im sure when you dont grab enough trash bags do you take the first offer of a paycut when your boss comes to you to renegotiate your wages?

:nosign:

:lmao:

Novacane
04-24-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

Oh for #$%^ sake. He has until September 12th! Im sure when you dont grab enough trash bags do you take the first offer of a paycut when your boss comes to you to renegotiate your wages?

actually..........I work for myself loser

The Spaz
04-24-2004, 04:16 PM
actually..........I work for myself loser

:calm:

justasportsfan
04-24-2004, 04:23 PM

:lmao: too late. The lack of movement on his part made us pick Losman.

Saviour, I still wish Drew does well. You on the other hand talk badly of Losman because of your love for Drew. Your emotions are getting in the way of intelligent posting. If Drew is gone, will you follow him? Looks like you are more of a Drew fan than your are a bills fan.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
too late. The lack of movement on his part made us pick Losman.

Saviour, I still wish Drew does well. You on the other hand talk badly of Losman because of your love for Drew. Your emotions are getting in the way of intelligent posting. If Drew is gone, will you follow him? Looks like you are more of a Drew fan than your are a bills fan.

Where on Gods green Earth did i talk bad about Losman??????????????????????????????? I said I was happy we got him. And NO i wouldnt follow Drew if he left. I would wish him well but the Bills were and will always be my team. I hated Drew when he was a Patriot.

Novacane
04-24-2004, 04:32 PM
. If Drew is gone, will you follow him

:pray:

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 04:34 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwww Fairway :)

Iehoshua
04-24-2004, 04:38 PM
If Drew is gone, will you follow him? Looks like you are more of a Drew fan than your are a bills fan.

:clap:

Then he can go :makeout: with Drew somewhere else!

Mr. Miyagi
04-24-2004, 04:43 PM
Take it easy boyz.

Drew will still redo his contract. No way we start Losman so soon.

STAMPY
04-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Where on Gods green Earth did i talk bad about Losman??????????????????????????????? I said I was happy we got him. And NO i wouldnt follow Drew if he left. I would wish him well but the Bills were and will always be my team. I hated Drew when he was a Patriot.

Savior... Didn't diss the pick. I myself am a Drew fan too, and i think he'll do well. But Losman has tools Drew doesn't have, hios scrambling ability. BIG FAN OF JP LONG TIME. I take pride in being the FATHER OF THE LOSMAN BACKERS!!!

Iehoshua
04-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Drew will still redo his contract. No way we start Losman so soon.

Never know..... We did give up a helluva lot for him.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
Ooh, yeah that's a good one....

Think so?

LOL

Mr. Miyagi
04-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Alright boys it's time to :makeout: and make up. Enough.

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2004, 09:20 PM

I've always said Drew ain't stupid. He's gonna get what he can and I really can't blame him. Too bad that's not good news for the Bills though.

imbondz
04-24-2004, 09:28 PM

:lol:

B-DON
04-24-2004, 09:29 PM
im not saying start losman but im sure he could put up better numbers than drews 12td 20int season last year

LtBillsFan66
04-24-2004, 09:31 PM

Great post!!!!

HAMMER
04-24-2004, 10:31 PM
If Drew doesn't renegotiate Losman is the starter next year. No way Buffalo pays him that bonus and the exorbitant salaries it will trigger.