X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Losmans attitude........

reminds me of a young Jim Kelly. Very cocky. TD said thats one of the big things they love about him. I do too!
  • BFL0BLZ
    • Feb 2004

ditto

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

Me too bro!!! My dreams have come true... My visions

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

I hope he turns out like them! I didn't like the pick but I trust TD until I see otherwise.

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

I agree with Spaz, I will wait and see.

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I think he has the physical tools but I think he is too much of an a-hole and will not be mature enough to take any team to the Super Bowl...His attitude reminds me of Ryan Leaf

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
              I hope he turns out like them! I didn't like the pick but I trust TD until I see otherwise.

I shocked the hell out of me. I had turned to the yankee game for a few minutes and then came back and they were showing Losman highlights. I thought oh $#it...........GB took losman.Thier goes our shot at a QB in round 2. Then they put up his picture with a Bills logo I almost fell out of my chair!

I did not like it at first but after hearing the kid interviewed I changed my mind. I love his confidence. Just the oposite of every QB we have has since Kelly.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

People grow up. Kelly, Marino and Elway were all *****s when they were young, and they became well-mannered family men loyal to their teams and communities
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                  People grow up. Kelly, Marino and Elway were all *****s when they were young, and they became well-mannered family men loyal to their teams and communities

Agree! I want a ***** for a QB. I am sick of Todd Collins' and RJs and Drew's laid back approach.

Comment

• baalworship
                    • May 2003

I thought that Losman looked like RJ etc etc etc before the draft. But after hearing Losman on WGR say he is GLAD to be a Buffalo Bill, unlike Eli Manning makes me see see him in a much better light.

Welcome to Buffalo JP!

Eli, you're a crybaby!

:100: :100:

Comment

• Iehoshua
                      • Jan 2003

I like the edge that a cocky guy can bring to the table. I don't think it has to be construed as a negative.

Comment

• Philly Zoner
                        • Jan 2004

yeah, I'm warming up to the guy. fiery leader is good, so long as its not a piss-everyone-off kind of fiery. I haven't heard anything about Tulane players hating him, so maybe he just gives an abrasive first impression

I want a competitor, and I aint second guessing this pick. I like the idea of some mobility back there too.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philly Zoner
                          . I like the idea of some mobility back there too.

Amen Amen Amen Amen.............................................................................................................................................

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Sep 2003

And i'll say it one more time... The guy is not an ego maniac ***** with an attitude. He was voted team captain 3 years in a row at Tulane from his teammates. I could give a damn what the media thinks of his confident cocky attitude or what he says to opponents!!! As long as he's good to his teammates thats all i care about. I highly doubt a dude with an attitude would get that support from his teammates. The guy can throw a 95 mph fastball. He can scramble. He has all the tools to be something very special. I can't wait to buy my JP LOSMAN BILLS JERSEY!!!

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                              reminds me of a young Jim Kelly. Very cocky. TD said thats one of the big things they love about him. I do too!
                              I agree! I really love this move! He brings back the attitude that we have been missing on our offense!

Comment

Working...
                              X