X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • r_ruffolo
    • Aug 2003

We gave up our 5th rounder for Losman

This is the way I see it working out. We give up #22 for #43. We needed Losman and we took him from the teams that wanted him.

Then we gave away the #144 pick and the first rounder for next year (#32 hopefully).

Their is no question HENRY or MCGAHEE is gone at the end of the year. Assuming McGahee plays well, Henry could be dumbed for a pick in the 15-25 range of the first round.

There you have it, Losman for a 5th rounder pick.
  • mypoorfriendme
    • Apr 2003

a penny saved is a penny earned. if we didnt overpay for losman, then wed have two first round picks next year
    the dude abides

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by r_ruffolo
      This is the way I see it working out. We give up #22 for #43. We needed Losman and we took him from the teams that wanted him.

Then we gave away the #144 pick and the first rounder for next year (#32 hopefully).

Their is no question HENRY or MCGAHEE is gone at the end of the year. Assuming McGahee plays well, Henry could be dumbed for a pick in the 15-25 range of the first round.

There you have it, Losman for a 5th rounder pick.
      No. It's Henry/McGahee and a 5th for Losman.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        No. It's Henry/McGahee and a 5th for Losman.
        there ya go. doesnt sound like too sweet of a deal if you ask me. i really hope losman turns out ok. seems to me like hell either be a bust, or a mediocre qb
        the dude abides

Comment

• TedMock
          • Jul 2002

He could also be a staple in our offense for 10 years. Then it'll be worth it. Only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
          X