PDA

View Full Version : We gave up our 5th rounder for Losman

r_ruffolo
04-24-2004, 04:39 PM
This is the way I see it working out. We give up #22 for #43. We needed Losman and we took him from the teams that wanted him.

Then we gave away the #144 pick and the first rounder for next year (#32 hopefully).

Their is no question HENRY or MCGAHEE is gone at the end of the year. Assuming McGahee plays well, Henry could be dumbed for a pick in the 15-25 range of the first round.

There you have it, Losman for a 5th rounder pick.

mypoorfriendme
04-24-2004, 04:47 PM
a penny saved is a penny earned. if we didnt overpay for losman, then wed have two first round picks next year

Mr. Miyagi
04-24-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by r_ruffolo
This is the way I see it working out. We give up #22 for #43. We needed Losman and we took him from the teams that wanted him.

Then we gave away the #144 pick and the first rounder for next year (#32 hopefully).

Their is no question HENRY or MCGAHEE is gone at the end of the year. Assuming McGahee plays well, Henry could be dumbed for a pick in the 15-25 range of the first round.

There you have it, Losman for a 5th rounder pick.

No. It's Henry/McGahee and a 5th for Losman.

mypoorfriendme
04-24-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
No. It's Henry/McGahee and a 5th for Losman.

there ya go. doesnt sound like too sweet of a deal if you ask me. i really hope losman turns out ok. seems to me like hell either be a bust, or a mediocre qb

TedMock
04-24-2004, 04:55 PM
He could also be a staple in our offense for 10 years. Then it'll be worth it. Only time will tell.