PDA

View Full Version : I like the Bills picks so far!

EDS
04-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Why all the negativity? Evans and Loseman are huge talents. The bills are now potentially set at the key offensive skill positions for the next ten years - Loseman, McGahee and Evans. Talk about spead and explosiveness.

The lines will take care of themselves. Stop all the doom and gloom. Sullivan will take the reins at guard and Teague and company will really come together under McNally's tutelage.

The defensive line will be an issue next year but that is next year. Bills can pick up a DT in round three who can start if sam or pat is not back next year.

The future looks bright.

justasportsfan
04-24-2004, 05:20 PM
How much time and $$$ did you spend w/ Ms. Cleo?

:jk:

helmetguy
04-24-2004, 05:27 PM
I hear ya, EDS. I guess it's hard to fathom that GW and KG are really gone. Almost too good to be true, huh? Anyway, I'm not unhappy about how we've done so far. Maybe after minicamps we'll get a better assessment, but it's looking decent so far.

ShadowHawk7
04-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Good post and point EDS. :up:
We can get a OG in the 3rd, and a DT or TE in the 4th, and its not a problem. If it wasn't a first round QB this year, I'd say a 80% chance it would be next year, and Drew might of been gone by then, which meant he would of had to start from Day 1, and you know how that goes 95% of the time. I'm giving this draft anywhere from a B to a A, depending on the 3rd and 4th rounds.

EDS
04-25-2004, 11:20 AM
Just to update my earlier thread, the Bills picks still look good. The offense just has an absolute ton of weapons now. Anderson seems like an excellent pick in the third - good size, big motor and hard worker. Supposedly has limited upside as a pass rusher, but that is true of 90% of the DTs in the NFL. As long as he can clog up the middle that is fine with me. Euhus, I had not even heard of prior to the pick, but his bio makes him sound impressive. I love the fact that he played on the basketball team. Reminds me of Keith McKeller - he never really lived up to his potential but he had som moments.

I also like what Spikes said about drafting Evans - teams will no longer be able to play cover two because the Bills now have a guy to stretch the field. He potentially can open up the middle of the field for Reed and Shaw and take heat of Moulds.

Loseman is cocky for sure, but so was Kelly.