PDA

View Full Version : The Jp Losman Era Thread

STAMPY
04-24-2004, 05:26 PM
I decided to start this thread. I am so happy beyond explanation. Cause it's not everyday that the player you dream of having comes true. My favorite college player is a Buffalo Bill and will be tutored by a classy guy. The last guy Drew mentored turned out pretty damn good, a fella by the name of Tom Brady.

I see JP taking the reigns over at the end of season. He'll be our QB in 2005!!! Lets the good times roll. We have the arm, the cocky attitude, toughness, never say die, scrambling in a stud QB, what more can we ask for. IN LOSMAN WE TRUST

DraftBoy
04-24-2004, 05:29 PM
Lol, he needs a season to sit and learn but I hear you the pick gets me real excited.

McGahee, Losman, Evans= THE FUTURE!

justasportsfan
04-24-2004, 05:29 PM
are you gonna change your handle to SaviorLosman?

DraftBoy
04-24-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
are you gonna change your handle to SaviorLosman?

ROFL, :lolcry:

No im gonna be blinded by my liking for the guy.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy

ROFL, :lolcry:

No im gonna be blinded by my liking for the guy.

Yes I am so blind. I guess TD and MM are too. I would rather be in their company than yours :)

Novacane
04-24-2004, 05:57 PM
saviorlosman is hear to save us from devilbledsoe

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
saviorlosman is hear to save us from devilbledsoe

Cute. Did you think of that one all by yourself? Its going to be a long year for you with the hate you have for Bledsoe :)

Bled2Hen
04-24-2004, 06:05 PM
WOW! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL DREW BLEDSOE GETS US INTO THE PLAYOFFS AND MORE THIS COMING SEASON! IT WILL SHUT ALL YOU D-BLED HATERS UP!!

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Bled2Hen
WOW! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL DREW BLEDSOE GETS US INTO THE PLAYOFFS AND MORE THIS COMING SEASON! IT WILL SHUT ALL YOU D-BLED HATERS UP!!

i hear that brotha!

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Bled2Hen

I get it! It is ok for you to rip our new QBthat has never thrown a pass in the NFL but it is wrong for us to rip a QB that we already know sucks

chernobylwraiths
04-24-2004, 06:10 PM
LOL! Did you guys see what Jawarski and Hoage said about Losman. Jaws thought he had some mechanical problems but could be a very good QB in about a year or two while Hoage thinks he is a major project that will take at least 3 to 4 years and a lot of maturing. Jawarski told Hoage he was just mad that a RB hadn't been taken yet. :D

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:11 PM

I get it! It is ok for you to rip our new QBthat has never thrown a pass in the NFL but it is wrong for us to rip a QB that we already know sucks

I dont see either of us ripping on him. I know I PERSONALLY have said that I am happy we got him.

Maybe the dislexia has kicked in again hmmmmmmm? :)

chernobylwraiths
04-24-2004, 06:13 PM

Somebody has ripped Losman? Is this the start of the bench Drew Bledsoe thread? Come on guys, the draft isn't even over yet.

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

I dont see either of us ripping on him. I know I PERSONALLY have said that I am happy we got him.

Maybe the dislexia has kicked in again hmmmmmmm? :)

I believe you said he is another Frank Reich! Teams don't blow 1rst, 2nd and 5th rounders on career backups.

You may not have been ripping JP but bled2hen was in that thread he was screaming in!

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:17 PM

I believe you said he is another Frank Reich! Teams don't blow 1rst, 2nd and 5th rounders on career backups.

You may not have been ripping JP but bled2hen was in that thread he was screaming in!

WE WOULD BE LUCKY IF HE WAS ANOTHER FRANK REICH!!!!!!

That man was a GREAT QB!

That was a COMPLIMANT!!!!!!

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths

Somebody has ripped Losman? Is this the start of the bench Drew Bledsoe thread? Come on guys, the draft isn't even over yet.

No one has called for JP to start! The bledsoe lovers just want him to ride the pine for 3 years min. thats insane for what they gave up for him!

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:19 PM

That man was a GREAT QB!

That was a COMPLIMANT!!!!!!

He was a great backup! He flopped when he got a chance to be a fulltime starter in Detroit.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:20 PM

He was a great backup! He flopped when he got a chance to be a fulltime starter in Detroit.

How old was he and how great was that team???????

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:21 PM

No one has called for JP to start! The bledsoe lovers just want him to ride the pine for 3 years min. thats insane for what they gave up for him!

Oh exuse us for agreeing with ALL the EXPERTS :)

:puke:

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:22 PM
He was a great backup. Period!

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:23 PM

Oh exuse us for agreeing with ALL the EXPERTS :)

:puke:

name them! Merrill Hoage is the only one who said that. Jaws said he is better than Rivers and he thinks Rivers will start this year. I'll take an ex QB's word over a full back

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:24 PM
He was a great backup. Period!

In your overvalued opinion. :fish:

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:25 PM

name them! Merrill Hoage is the only one who said that. Jaws said he is better than Rivers and he thinks Rivers will start this year. I'll take an ex QB's word over a full back

Jaws did NOT say that. They both agreed and Berman that he would benefit greatly from being behind Bledsoe.

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:26 PM

Jaws did NOT say that. They both agreed and Berman that he would benefit greatly from being behind Bledsoe.

This year! Duh!

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:27 PM

I read that wrong. Jaws did say that but he ALSO said that JL would sit behind Bledsoe.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:28 PM

This year! Duh!

I am not saying JL wont start in 2005. If DB doesnt do well then DUH but if we go to the playoffs and all is going well then NO.

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:28 PM

That man was a GREAT QB!

Statements like this are why not a single soul at this site takes a word you say seriously

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:34 PM

Statements like this are why not a single soul at this site takes a word you say seriously

Oh yeah?

1. I wouldnt care if that were true.

2. That isnt true

3. HE WAS A GREAT QB!! The only reason he wasnt a starter was because he was behind a hall of fame qb.

:sumo:

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:37 PM

Oh yeah?

2. That isnt true

:snicker: I meant besides yourself

The Spaz
04-24-2004, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah?

1. I wouldnt care if that were true.

2. That isnt true

3. HE WAS A GREAT QB!! The only reason he wasnt a starter was because he was behind a hall of fame qb.

:sumo:

We drafted Losman to be an eventual starter perioid.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

We drafted Losman to be an eventual starter perioid.

I know. Just not this season. To the dismay of the ever redundant Wysesc Fairyway.

Novacane
04-24-2004, 06:45 PM

I know. Just not this season. To the dismay of the ever redundant Wysesc Fairyway.

Go back and find a post where I said JP should start this season. I can go back and find one where I said he should not. I just don't want him to sit the bench for 4 years like you do so you can lust after Drews ass

Cntrygal
04-24-2004, 06:48 PM

Chill with the baiting/name calling. :rolleyes:

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:50 PM

Go back and find a post where I said JP should start this season. I can go back and find one where I said he should not. I just don't want him to sit the bench for 4 years like you do so you can lust after Drews ass

I never said that he should wait 4 years. And Losman has a great a$$ too :)

Billzz
04-24-2004, 06:54 PM
You 2 need to get a room and stop cluttering up threads with all this sh@t.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 06:56 PM
I agree.

Cntrygal
04-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Billzz

:up:

Iehoshua
04-24-2004, 07:10 PM
I'm in favor of throwing Losman in the fire off the bat. No better way to learn than to do.

Novacane
04-24-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Billzz

Hey..............when someone says they hope Losman can be Frank Reich I'm not going to ignore an assinine comment like that.

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
I'm in favor of throwing Losman in the fire off the bat. No better way to learn than to do.

Thats why im glad u arent TD :)

Novacane
04-24-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Darth Buffalo

That would be throwing in the towel next season. Even I know our only chance to win next year is to hope Drew can make a comeback

saviorbledsoe
04-24-2004, 07:15 PM

Hey..............when someone says they hope Losman can be Frank Reich I'm not going to ignore an assinine comment like that.

Yes, its assinine to hope that this rookie QB will one day be as good as a man who won playoff games, and owns the greatest comeback records in college and the NFL. Lets just assume he will be WAYYYYY better than that.

STAMPY
04-25-2004, 01:45 AM
savior im a bledsoe fan myself, but ur blindness is f'n annoying

BuffaloRanger
04-25-2004, 02:06 AM
What if Bledsoe doesn't want to mentor the guy that will be taking his job the next season, forcing him to have to find another team.

"Drew meet JP, if he comes off cocky, it's because he knows he'll be taking your job next season after we release you. Train him well!"

Wyche will help Losman more than Drew will.

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
LOL! Did you guys see what Jawarski and Hoage said about Losman. Jaws thought he had some mechanical problems but could be a very good QB in about a year or two while Hoage thinks he is a major project that will take at least 3 to 4 years and a lot of maturing. Jawarski told Hoage he was just mad that a RB hadn't been taken yet. :D

I'm not laughing. Neither comment gives me any comfort that TD made the right call.

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2004, 02:26 AM

That would be throwing in the towel next season. Even I know our only chance to win next year is to hope Drew can make a comeback

If Drew's our only chance when the seasons starts, ya better have that towel handy. Fans in NE and Buffalo have been hoping for 11 years and the results haven't exactly been stellar.

The_Philster
04-25-2004, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
What if Bledsoe doesn't want to mentor the guy that will be taking his job the next season, forcing him to have to find another team.

"Drew meet JP, if he comes off cocky, it's because he knows he'll be taking your job next season after we release you. Train him well!"

Wyche will help Losman more than Drew will.

Drew helped Tom Brady but he won't help Losman? :huh: