PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody catch Td's comments about Losman

nolimit
04-24-2004, 06:17 PM
I thought it was hillarious and awesome. He said JP was a player that likes to stick it to you on the field and rub your face in it, or something to that effect.

Also when Losman was asked if he thought he was better than the 3 qbs taken ahead of him, without hesitation he said he is! Got to love that confidence.

My only complaint is , why did'nt I hear more about this guy before the draft. Everything was Philip this and Philip that!

Halbert
04-24-2004, 06:41 PM
Losman better be good because he won't get a job based on his degree: Classical Studies major with a minor in Media Arts. Whoopie. lol.

Canadian'eh!
04-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Everyone said he was crap before we took him.. all of a sudden he's the best QB in the draft. WHATEVER!

helmetguy
04-24-2004, 06:53 PM
TD was just on ESPN2:

Still thinks Bledsoe can be successful under MM, Clements and Wyche. Had a good offseason, good mini-camp. Likes direction new staff taking with offense.

WM and TH in backfield a "nice problem to have." Hoge suggested Bills could actually have 2 1,000 yard backs.

O-line still a concern, but thinks Jim McNally can dramatically improve play of line.

About Evans-a guy who can come in and play and contribute immediately.

Had four QBs rated as first rounders, reiterated what he said after season that intent was to draft a QB first day, implied cost wasn't too high.

That's what I could catch, anyway.

Halbert
04-24-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
implied cost wasn't too high.
Well he's got to say that. He must have believed in the value enough to make the move. We'll see in 2 years whether he was correct.

nolimit
04-24-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
Everyone said he was crap before we took him.. all of a sudden he's the best QB in the draft. WHATEVER!

You find the post where I said losman sucks and I'll give you all my zonebucks.

Jan Reimers
04-24-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Canadian'eh!

Not I. I have repeatedly praised his arm, speed, athleticism and intelligence. He will be great.

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Had four QBs rated as first rounders, reiterated what he said after season that intent was to draft a QB first day, implied cost wasn't too high.

#1 for Losman is ridiculous. TD screwed up. I bet he could have used our #13 and #1 next year to grab Ben. :madcurse:

Novacane
04-24-2004, 07:35 PM
I am sure that would have gotten it done but who cares now. JP is our QB of the future!