PDA

View Full Version : Evans ....i tried to tell you radio guys..

Bmax
04-24-2004, 06:23 PM
When the draft discussion began way back.. there were two players i got a great feeling about with our pick at 13th. Lee evans and will smith... Our need at wr and de may both good choices for the bills in rd one ....Some of you agreed and some slammed my posts...Smith was too small and evans was good , but at 13 no way....Then the workouts......And both players had great ones.....

Ok so i'm gloating ...Forgive me please Maybe i should just make this post for the two night guys at wgr ....who when i called 10 days ago and said we should draft lee evans laughed and said no way...why would we draft a guy who got arrested and had two knee operations...

Of course they hung up before my response....Some draft experts....The two night guys are just glorified board ops who some how got a break from a pd who don't know jack himself....

If your gonna say something be prepared to back it up....

IN MY MOCK DRAFT i had us trading up to draft big ben...giving up a 2nd and 4th in 04 and 3rd in 05.. So when we drafted losman i guy i also love i was excited until i saw what we gave up wow...a 1st 2nd and 5th....More than what i proposed...But then again dallas dopped out of rd 1..

Overall i liked what we did with the first two picks .. I hope we can get a quality de,te or fs in rd 3 or 4....

the purdue fs and hardgrove and hilton may be available....

Go bills

Bmax:laughter:

juice
04-24-2004, 06:41 PM
Good call B, Evans fills a need.