PDA

View Full Version : IMO, TD is under the gun....

OpIv37
04-24-2004, 07:38 PM
To be fair, TD upgraded the defense. But we also lost Price for an RB who has yet to touch the football, Bledsoe has not been the franchise QB we had hoped for, and now we're short on draft picks for next year. And, we've got his old Pittsburgh buddies attempting to correct the debacle that was Williams/Gilbride.

If this team doesn't turn it around by 2005, we should be calling for TD's head. He should be evaluated by the coaches and the draft picks- (McGahee, Evans, Losman- at least two of the three better produce).

I think it would be too much to expect a miracle this season, but I think marked improvement this year followed by true contention in '05 is necessary to save his job.

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37
To be fair, TD upgraded the defense. But we also lost Price for an RB who has yet to touch the football, Bledsoe has not been the franchise QB we had hoped for, and now we're short on draft picks for next year. And, we've got his old Pittsburgh buddies attempting to correct the debacle that was Williams/Gilbride.

If this team doesn't turn it around by 2005, we should be calling for TD's head. He should be evaluated by the coaches and the draft picks- (McGahee, Evans, Losman- at least two of the three better produce).

I think it would be too much to expect a miracle this season, but I think marked improvement this year followed by true contention in '05 is necessary to save his job.

:10:

:bf1:

Cntrygal
04-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Price was gone either way.

So far.... I'm feeling hopeful. If for nothing else, GW & KG are gone.

Novacane
04-24-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal

Addition by subtraction!

OpIv37
04-24-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
Price was gone either way.

I'm not completely without hope. I'm just saying that TD has taken some gambles. If they pay off, he's a hero, if they don't, he's not worth his paycheck.

Cntrygal
04-24-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Addition by subtraction!

:biggrin: