PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who thinks Losman was a bad move

justasportsfan
04-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Mr. Cynical and others,

what qb in next years draft can play right away if Drew is gone after this season ? If there are none are you guys happy w/ Kordell as our starting qb going into 2005?

A qb ready to start at next year (Losman after this year) is more valuable than any 1st rd qb in next years draft.

You all want to draft need? Any player we drafted this year would not be much of a impact player and just like Losman take a whole year to learn and get their ears wet in the NFL.

Guys LIke Suggs, Peppers and Boldin are very rare.

OpIv37
04-24-2004, 08:01 PM
You could be right- I'm withholding my judgement for a season or two to see how he develops. But if Losman is a bust and we lost 3 picks for him, including next year's #1, it means TD is a moron.

I am happy that we have at least a #2 for this season- I'd almost rather take a gamble on a rookie than overpay a washed-up veteran like Warner or Stewart to sit on the bench.

justasportsfan
04-24-2004, 08:17 PM
looks like none of them can come up w/ an answer. :idunno:

helmetguy
04-24-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
looks like none of them can come up w/ an answer. :idunno:

At least a plausible one, anyway!

Hey! I just noticed! Weren't you supposed to be at the Playboy Mansion? WHERE'S MY SOUVENIR?????

Cntrygal
04-24-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37
I'd almost rather take a gamble on a rookie than overpay Warner or Stewart to sit on the bench.

I most definately agree!!!!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Mr. Cynical and others,

what qb in next years draft can play right away if Drew is gone after this season ? If there are none are you guys happy w/ Kordell as our starting qb going into 2005?

A qb ready to start at next year (Losman after this year) is more valuable than any 1st rd qb in next years draft.

You all want to draft need? Any player we drafted this year would not be much of a impact player and just like Losman take a whole year to learn and get their ears wet in the NFL.

Guys LIke Suggs, Peppers and Boldin are very rare.

This is how I look at it.

No QB this year would have made an impact this year. But I wasn't looking for that. What I was looking for was the future of the Bills at QB. Losing Ben at 11 while using 13 for Evans and our #1 for Losman was a crappy move IMO.

The funny thing is that I wanted a QB and a WR for our first two picks. Only TD managed to fook it up with doing it in reverse.

justasportsfan
04-24-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy

At least a plausible one, anyway!

Hey! I just noticed! Weren't you supposed to be at the Playboy Mansion? WHERE'S MY SOUVENIR????? she's right here. Where do you think I'm posting from? :D