X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bled2Hen
    • Mar 2004

Bills select Tim Anderson DT/ Ohio ST.

Tim Anderson is selected in the 3rd round for the Buffalo Bills. does anybody know anything about this guy?
    D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!
  • mypoorfriendme
    • Apr 2003

some say hes extremely under-rated and really controlled the ohio state line. i say i hate the fact that 4 picks ahead of us were both randy starks and donell washington. i wonder if how TD had each of them ranked
    the dude abides

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

SELECTED BY BUFFALO , ROUND 3, PICK 11, OVERALL PICK 74
      DT | (6'3", 307, 5.01) | OHIO STATE | COLLEGE STATS
      Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 73
      Comments: Anderson is intense, technically sound, gap-control tackle with nonstop motor. Intense, fiery. Great leverage. Stronger lower body and base than measurables indicate. Very good initial quickness, terrific at getting into position. Great anticipation. Uses hands and upper-body strength to control blocks at point of attack. Runs well, can be explosive tackler. Disciplined, plays out his assignments. Very unselfish. Lacks bulk as a gap-control guy. Lacks burst through the line. Needs more pass-rush moves. Is much better run-stopper than pass rusher. Anderson is one of the toughest, most technically sound defensive tackles in this class. He plays with great leverage and quickness, is difficult to move at the point of attack and has tremendous stamina. He is an extremely hard worker who is relentless on and off the field. But Anderson is an overachiever with limited upside. He doesn't have great burst and doesn't have great agility. He has been tough against the run in college, but he's not overwhelming and won't occupy two gaps on a consistent basis. He could be a solid wave tackle in a 4-3 scheme, and he might be an even better fit as a 3-4 end. But he is not a complete enough package to be an every-down player in the NFL. He'll likely slip to the second day of the draft

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

god im pissed that the titans took starks and GB took washington RIGHT infront of our face. they obvously have much more upside than tim anderson atleast in the long run (or atleast this seems to be the consensus among most draft sites)
        the dude abides

Comment

• nolimit
          Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
          • Aug 2003

read this write up:

Tim Anderson DT Ohio St

Strengths
          Tim has good size and strength for his position. He is a 1gap-2gap DT. He has good lateral movement and strength in the running game and is very quick in the passing game. He is across the line and in the backfield more times than an old man with a prostate problem visits the bathroom.

Needs to Improve
          Tim has to tie the scouts down to a chair and tell them to stop looking at Will Smith and Darion Scott. The real leader of the D-line is Tim (Tool Man) Anderson.

Bottom Line
          Tim has all the tools of the trade. He has all the pass-rush moves and he stands strong at the point of attack. He is smart and is a leader. He is a slave to the game plan. The coaches will love this kid. In the 4th quarter, he will rise above the rest of his fellow players and make the big play. Tim is not flashy. He is just good. This draft has some very good DT's in it. Tim, in any other draft, would be a 1st rounder but in this draft, he
          falls to the second round. Not flashy enough. Some team is going to get themselves one hell of a player- a core player, a team player, a professional. There is no reason for a scout to overlook a player the quality of Tim unless he got kicked in the head by a mule. Tim (Tool Man) Anderson brings all his tools when he goes to work.

Drew Boylhart

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Looks like Sape is done.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dantheman1280
                I am the Man!
                • Mar 2004

Who the **** is this sorry ass clown, does any one have a good sniper rifle, I need to meet with Donablow!!

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                  Exhausted of Losing
                  • Mar 2004

I like Tim Anderson but...

we should've picked Lavalias.

Comment

• ryguy8161
                    BRING IT
                    • Jul 2002

I really like this pick. I think this kid is the reason Will Smith was so good.

Comment

• B-DON
                      hi
                      • Mar 2004

after reading that bio of him i get a boner to think of him on our already sick defense

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        Looks like Sape is done.
                        Good!

Comment

• Devin
                          The Octagon
                          • Apr 2003

good thing we got this no name phew I was worried we might get a quality TE or even worse some OL help.

PHEW!
                          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                            good thing we got this no name phew I was worried we might get a quality TE or even worse some OL help.

PHEW!
                            There's always tomorrow.

Comment

• B-DON
                              hi
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Devin

PHEW!
                              Who would u draft here instead?

Comment

Working...
                              X