PDA

View Full Version : O-line in the 4th??

ct bills fan
04-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Although I actually like the picks we made, the one thing we haven't helped is O-line. Our tackles our young, solid and improving (although there's probably a great chance we lose Jonas after this year). I can live with Teague and the new FA Guard is good, but, I think we need a left guard desperately. Sullivan and the others are good backups, but, probably nothing else.

Are there any good free agents left, or do you think there's a guard that can help us in the 4th round?

casdhf
04-24-2004, 08:39 PM
I think we'll be able to get a Center later as well as TE and FB. I like our chances because those players tend to get passed over. :up:

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-24-2004, 08:39 PM
Stephen Peterman and Sean Locklear have just been picked but...

C Alex Steponavich, C/OG Nick Leckey, or OG Jacob Bell might be on the board in round 4.

The Spaz
04-24-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
Stephen Peterman and Sean Locklear have just been picked but...

C Alex Steponavich, C/OG Nick Leckey, or OG Jacob Bell might be on the board in round 4.

Good call I like Leckey and Stepanovich also the huge OT Nat Dorsey is stll available.

mypoorfriendme
04-24-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Good call I like Leckey and Stepanovich also the huge OT Nat Dorsey is stll available.

exactly...the only thing is that there are quite a bit of picks before we pick again. and if they do last a while, theyll all get picked with the three picks right before ours, like what happened with tim anderson. god im still pissed. randy starks and donell washington SOOOO close

thefixer74
04-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

I'm with you on that.:up:

ShadowHawk7
04-24-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
exactly...the only thing is that there are quite a bit of picks before we pick again. and if they do last a while, theyll all get picked with the three picks right before ours, like what happened with tim anderson. god im still pissed. randy starks and donell washington SOOOO close

I KNOW!! :madshake: Same thing happened last year w/ Ryan Long!

The Spaz
04-24-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
I KNOW!! :madshake: Same thing happened last year w/ Ryan Long!

What did Rien long do though?