PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe haters-

Dozerdog
04-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Did ya like the pick?

LtBillsFan66
04-24-2004, 11:32 PM
I say any pick in any draft is a gamble. I like this gamble!

LtBillsFan66
04-24-2004, 11:33 PM
I'm not really a Bledsoe lover, but I picked "Bledsoe Lover- Love the pick of Losman" since I don't hate Bledsoe.

mikemac2001
04-24-2004, 11:36 PM
im a drew guy ithink he will have a good year, but i love this pick i loved this kid, i would have traded down and gotten him but we got a speedy WR and him and gave up a 2nd and 5th really, plus we get the 1st rounder a year ahead i like the move maybe should have tried ot get like a pick from boys for next year or something but i like the moves anyways. Evans wasnt the WR that i wanted but i think he will help this offense be explosive again.

DraftBoy
04-24-2004, 11:39 PM
I dont like bledsoe and love the pick

Tatonka
04-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
I dont like bledsoe and love the pick

:beer:

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2004, 12:08 AM
Hate Blew - Hate the pick. Paid too much and should have somehow traded up to get Ben.

LtBillsFan66
04-25-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
Hate Blew - Hate the pick. Paid too much and should have somehow traded up to get Ben.

You think we'd be able to give up less to get Ben?

We got Losman AND Evans.

DraftBoy
04-25-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

We got Losman AND Evans.

You may need to repeat that bc alot of the posters dont seem to understand that tidbit

TKO
04-25-2004, 12:19 AM
Bledsoe Hater - Love the pick of Losman

You think we'd be able to give up less to get Ben? We got Losman AND Evans.
I completely agree, we got two solid athletes... plus I think Big Ben will be a bust, but what do I know?

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2004, 01:04 AM

We got Losman AND Evans.

You misunderstood my post. I think we paid too much for Losman, but I would have paid as much and more for Ben. And yes, I would rather have Ben than Evans + Losman. My single most important goal for this draft was to get our future QB and one of the big 3 gave us the best chance IMO.

BuffaloRanger
04-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Hello QB controversy.

There will be STUPID Bills fans that want JP to start this season. Even though Plamer sat a whole season, Pennington did too.

BUFFALO HAS NEVER DEVELOPED A DRAFTED QB. The pressure is going to crush that cocky *****, watch and see.

BillsFever
04-25-2004, 03:49 AM
We need another option.

Bledsoe Hater- Don't hate the pick of Losman, just hate how much we had to give up for him.

This guy better turn out good. Two frigging first round picks for him? Ugh.

Fryin' The Fish
04-25-2004, 03:50 AM
Im a Bledsoe hater and I love the pick of Losman...as you can probably tell from my sig.

The_Philster
04-25-2004, 06:17 AM
I'm not really a Bledsoe lover, but I picked "Bledsoe Lover- Love the pick of Losman" since I don't hate Bledsoe.
Likewise :up:

Originally posted by DraftBoy
You may need to repeat that bc alot of the posters dont seem to understand that tidbit

No kidding...people seem to expect miracles way too often :cynic:

kgun12
04-25-2004, 08:20 AM
I like the Kid, but we could have traded down from 13, got Losman about where we did or maybe even lower and gotten more picks instead of giving them up. This was a deep draft for WR, we could have filled that need later. If we would have had our 2nd round pick Jake Grove would have been there I like he went just after where we would have picked!

helmetguy
04-25-2004, 08:40 AM
It was only one 1st rounder. Why make it sound worse than it was? Sure the price was kinda steep, but it wasn't opressive. From what I'm hearing-talent and potential wise-the difference among the first four QBs takien was fairly minimal.

Billz_fan
04-25-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger

BUFFALO HAS NEVER DEVELOPED A DRAFTED QB. The pressure is going to crush that cocky *****, watch and see.

Nah, Sam Wyche is not gonna let anything happen to this kid. I think JP will be riding in Sams hip pocket most of the time. This is just the kind of thing Sam was brought here for. Tom Clements will aslo play a huge role in this kids development. He is in good hands.

Thats not to say he isn't gonna make mistakes because he is. However his "cocky *****" attiitude is one of the reasons I like him. Kelly was such a cocky SOB back in the day. He wore his attitude on his sleeve. It's a good thing :up:

Hamilton Billsfan
04-25-2004, 10:04 AM
OK, I think we need to stop the Bledsoe bashing here, I've been down this road before and I know how this can get out of hand....ironically it involved none other than Tommy Clements himself!!
In 1982 He was Hamiton's QB and they wern't doing so well,some twit threw a brick through his front door window. He had had enough so he left for Winnipeg were he got revenge by beating Hamilton in the 1984 Grey Cup!
1 bad year does not mean Bledsoe is finished, not by a longshot and I don't want him leaving Buffalo with a bad taste in his mouth because it WILL rebound on us in the future.
I think Clements still hates Hamilton and I don't blame him one bit!

Michael82
04-25-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Billz_fan
Nah, Sam Wyche is not gonna let anything happen to this kid. I think JP will be riding in Sams hip pocket most of the time. This is just the kind of thing Sam was brought here for. Tom Clements will aslo play a huge role in this kids development. He is in good hands.

Thats not to say he isn't gonna make mistakes because he is. However his "cocky *****" attiitude is one of the reasons I like him. Kelly was such a cocky SOB back in the day. He wore his attitude on his sleeve. It's a good thing :up:

Great Post! :bf1:

matt
04-25-2004, 10:14 AM
I have to agree with others here, not a Bledsoe lover, I like the guy and think he deserves another shot this year. I do however love the pick.