X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

The Drew Truce is OVER.

i will say whatever the hell i want to about him whenever it strikes me too.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Thank God! Nice to have you back
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

You think Losman is ready to step right in?

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

I fixed your title :)

hehe
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
          You think Losman is ready to step right in?
          i think he will need to be before half way through the season when the fans start booing him after ever turnover..
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

May as well. We spent a ton on him so we may as well start the process sooner rather than later.

I just wish it was Ben going in there.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
              May as well. We spent a ton on him so we may as well start the process sooner rather than later.

I just wish it was Ben going in there.

your attitude towards losman is so utterly disappointing to me, kal.. really.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                i will say whatever the hell i want to about him whenever it strikes me too.

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                Thank God! Nice to have you back
                Are you guys an item?

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

your attitude towards losman is so utterly disappointing to me, kal.. really.
                  I'm sorry man but that's my take. It was too much for what we got. Although you don't respect alot of the people in the press, I go by what I read, and it wasn't a good trade.

My opinion is that TD should have worked out a deal for Ben. It was only 2 spots up. That, or saved or #1 and filled other needs. IMO, when the big 3 were gone, so were our chances for a franchise QB. Hope I'm wrong, but that's how I feel.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

I'm sorry man but that's my take. It was too much for what we got. Although you don't respect alot of the people in the press, I go by what I read, and it wasn't a good trade.

My opinion is that TD should have worked out a deal for Ben. It was only 2 spots up. That, or saved or #1 and filled other needs. IMO, when the big 3 were gone, so were our chances for a franchise QB. Hope I'm wrong, but that's how I feel.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you sure you're not a dolphins fan?

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone

You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you sure you're not a dolphins fan?

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

well you need to see the kid first then, if all your going by is what you read on the internet.

that is all i can say. jp losman is now our future. big ben is a steeler.

for a guy that crys about bledsoe so much.. and says that you would have been happy with jeff blake or kordell... you should be doing backflips..

put down kipers draft guide and stop reading what john clayton writes.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

well you need to see the kid first then, if all your going by is what you read on the internet.

that is all i can say. jp losman is now our future. big ben is a steeler.

for a guy that crys about bledsoe so much.. and says that you would have been happy with jeff blake or kordell... you should be doing backflips..

put down kipers draft guide and stop reading what john clayton writes.
                          No offense man but I will take the word of people who do this for a living over anyone on this board. Granted they can be wrong at any given time, but as you even said in another post those people make a living from rating personnel. It all comes down to whose professional opinion you choose to believe. You choose TD's, I choose other sources.

The reason I'm not doing backflips is because I don't believe we drafted the answer to our QB future. If it turns out that way then great. I'll eat my hat. But at this moment in time I feel we should have either managed a trade up or saved our #1, #2 and #5.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

No offense man but I will take the word of people who do this for a living over anyone on this board. Granted they can be wrong at any given time, but as you even said in another post those people make a living from rating personnel.
                            the people making a living RUNNING OUR TEAM picked him.. and they have a much better track record than mel ***** kiper.

kal.. you seriously need to give this kid a chance.. what does it hurt to do that? and what do you gain by *****ing about him and screaming that we made a huge mistake??

i am not trying to be harsh.. your one of my favorite posters.. but i am just so dissappointed, because normally you are rational and level headed about this stuff.. but your evaluation of this situation is just waay off.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

And what (or who) was willing to trade with Buffalo?

Houston really wanted a CB. Jax rreally wanted Reg. Williams. Both were afraid the Jets would draft their guy if they traded to 13.

Would giving up our 1,2 and 2005 1 be satisfactory? It takes two to trade. To think TD sat on his hands with his thumb up his ass not willing to talk to anyone is quite presumptuous.

Comment

Working...
                              X