• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fryin' The Fish
    Fry Them Fishes!!
    • Mar 2004

The JP bandwagon...

I'm going to have to go against what most people seem to think about TD and his drafting tatics and say that I think he did a very good job...He covered the holes the Bills had in the reciever position, and got a young gun to learn from Bledsoe and be at pro level in a year or two. Evans is healthy and a good WR...he wont be great this year but he has potential, and thats all you can really ask for from a player. JP can learn from Bledsoe for a year or maybe even two so he will be set soon. The only thing I didnt like was the fact that TD gave up our 2005 1st round pick...that made me question him for a second...but TD knows what hes doing, and he might have a better chance at the playoffs soon.
    The Bills
    I believe in the Bledsoe
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Fryin' The Fish
    I'm going to have to go against what most people seem to think about TD and his drafting tatics and say that I think he did a very good job...He covered the holes the Bills had in the reciever position, and got a young gun to learn from Bledsoe and be at pro level in a year or two. Evans is healthy and a good WR...he wont be great this year but he has potential, and thats all you can really ask for from a player. JP can learn from Bledsoe for a year or maybe even two so he will be set soon. The only thing I didnt like was the fact that TD gave up our 2005 1st round pick...that made me question him for a second...but TD knows what hes doing, and he might have a better chance at the playoffs soon.

Keep him as far away from Bledsoe as humanly possible. Bledsoe is 32 and still can't accurately read a defense or blitz any better then he did as a rookie if not worse. We don't need Bledsoe to teach him how to get sacked, throw stupid INT's, stare down his first option when other guys are wide open waving their arms in the air, or to show him how to have a "I don't give a damn" heartless attitude on the sidelines.

His teaching is for Mularkey, Clements, and Wyche to take care of. Hopefully whatever Bledsoe tells him he will do the total opposite.

Comment

• TypicalBill
      • Sep 2002

throw stupid INT's, stare down his first option when other guys are wide open waving their arms in the air

The game @ Miami ?

i think i remember that one, i was screaming my lungs out "go to Henry!"
      For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Fryin' The Fish
        Fry Them Fishes!!
        • Mar 2004

Im sorry, what was I thinking?!! Bledsoe better not screw up Losman like he screws up everything else.
        The Bills
        I believe in the Bledsoe

Comment

• BillsFever
          Mr. Predictament
          • Feb 2003

I forgot teaching him how to throw the ball away on 4th down too.

Glad to see we have such a great veteran QB to show him the ropes.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Don't get me started.

Comment

• matt
              • Apr 2004

I love the pick of Losman so I will jump on the band wagon, but I dont think you give Drew enough Credit. I truly blame most of last years woes on the coaches. Did you ever have a boss tell you to do something that was just totally assnine. Of course you tried to tell him it was wrong,but he insists, so you have to do it anyway. I think that is why Drew struggled, Brown is gone, and countless times on the sideline Fletcher and company where looking so pissed.
              Are we Men or are we beasts, we are beasts and you have made us beasts, we are always left,right,left,right,left, READY! Front, and the end result is cold hard steel jab between the second and third rib and TWIST- AHHHH

Comment

• Alluro
                You Don't Stand a Chance !
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever

Keep him as far away from Bledsoe as humanly possible. Bledsoe is 32 and still can't accurately read a defense or blitz any better then he did as a rookie if not worse. We don't need Bledsoe to teach him how to get sacked, throw stupid INT's, stare down his first option when other guys are wide open waving their arms in the air, or to show him how to have a "I don't give a damn" heartless attitude on the sidelines.

His teaching is for Mularkey, Clements, and Wyche to take care of. Hopefully whatever Bledsoe tells him he will do the total opposite.
                classic

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by matt
                  I love the pick of Losman so I will jump on the band wagon, but I dont think you give Drew enough Credit. I truly blame most of last years woes on the coaches. Did you ever have a boss tell you to do something that was just totally assnine. Of course you tried to tell him it was wrong,but he insists, so you have to do it anyway. I think that is why Drew struggled, Brown is gone, and countless times on the sideline Fletcher and company where looking so pissed.
                  Yeah...that's the way a lot of us think...but you have others who blame it all on the QB
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Halbert
                    I'm Not Normal
                    • Jul 2002

It's gonna be so much fun to resurrect these posts when Drew is doing well.

Comment

• Alluro
                      You Don't Stand a Chance !
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Halbert
                      It's gonna be so much fun to resurrect these posts when Drew is doing well.
                      I think drew will look good too when he has terry glenn, keyshawn, and antonio bryant to throw to...at least until he's put in a situation with some pressure

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by BillsFever

Are you always this childish?
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Hamilton Billsfan

I'm of the opposite opinon, look how Brady developed behind Bledsoe,

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hamilton billsfan
                            I'm of the opposite opinon, look how Brady developed behind Bledsoe,
                            exactly...and I see no reason to think Bledsoe will hurt Losman
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                              • Jan 2004

I have said it before and i'll say it again -- I am neither a Bledsoe lover or hater, but I will say that I support him because he is our QB and some of the comments you guys make are sort of ridiculous. Just because Bledsoe and the rest of the team sucked last year doesn't mean he can't TEACH a younger guy how to play the position. And I think some of you should lay off the bashing of our starting QB, regardless of who it may be and regardless of if it's Bledsoe and you hate him... everybody makes mistakes... and if you have ever played QB you know how hard it is to try and play well when you have 8 guy rushing you at once no matter how open a reciever might be... or maybe you don't. It doesn't help any when your best reciever was injured all year and the rest of the recievers dropped passes all the time. Sure, Drew made a million mistakes last year, but why not blame the linemen who missed blocks, recievers who were running wrong routes and dropping passes left and right, and the coaches who told TRAVIS HENRY to pass the ball on the 1 ****ing yard line on 1st down. Give the guy a break... if you think you can QB better than him or anybody else go try out for the team and stop putting all the blame for the entire team sucking on one person. I really hope Losman doesn't make any mistakes so everyone here can critisize every single snap he takes.

Comment

Working...
                              X