• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

well it happened

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

carter is the newest loser...err fin.
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

Yes! I just hope he picks up the gameplan quick....being a veteran I think he will.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

yea, he should be ready to go for your monday night game, if only you had someone to throw to him...

Comment

• Phins054
        Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
        • Jul 2002

I hope this is the beginning of the Chris brothers...I am thinking this will be a HUGE signing for us. I like OG and hope he remains a phin, but Carter adds more speed and big play capability. I just hope Carter will not be a distraction. I don't think he will. I think we all know he didn't really want to retire. Hopefully he has learned a little humility.
        Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• WCoastFin
          I have the arms of a new born baby!
          • Jul 2002

you had to bring me back to reality, didnt you?
          We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
            • Jul 2002

I don't think he will have that big of an impact. I guess only time will tell.

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Dolphins picking up other teams' trash once again.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

Can't wait for him to start yelling at Wanny.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                  • Jul 2002

They are really excited about this in MIami.......like he is gonna be their saviour! Empire had the beat reporter from MIami paper on.
                  HE kept talking about how carter has over 1100 rec and 2nd all time!

News flash! That means he is an over the hill player trying to hang on to the past! This signing may have made sense if he was a good locker room guy. Since he is a cancer the little help he will give on the field will be offset by the problems he causes.

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

I don't see where he is a cancer. Because he was laying himself on the line to try and work with Moss makes him a cancer. This is a great acquisition for the fins and hurts us. I expect Carter to step in and add a dimension to their game. He's not going to try and take anything over or do anything to hurt a team that is functioning quite well. I never saw any huge ego issues with Carter like many are saying. What I do see is a guy who knows how to grab a ball when you toss it up there to him in the endzone. Ruh Row!

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

He's not a go-to guy anymore, he's a good compliment
                      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Yeah that's kinda true. When it comes right down to it in a big situation I would go to Carter in the end-zone...not a bad decision.
                        /
                        Another note, I think fins landed carter because they couldn't close a deal on Aikman. Just wanted to throw that in...that they were looking for an experienced guy.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

I don't see Carter as a cancer either...he's been a class player and person for a lot of years. If any of us had gone through what he did last year...Randy making an ass of himself with that stupid comment, the death of Stringer, the losses piling up.....I don't know how many people would have handled it that much better.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• JayWood
                            The Professor
                            • Jul 2002

After yesterday Miami needs alot more help than some old WR. Look at it this way, he is in the right place for all of those early bird specials!!
                            When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

He was an arrogant ass in the offseason , though.

Cleveland put a $1 Million, 3 year deal on the table during the offseason. Carter , for some inexplicable reason, thoughtit was a 1 year, 3 million contract.

He called up St Louis, who was heavilly recruiting him (and where he had a scheduled meeting the following day) and basically blew them off. He was to be Az Hakim's replacement as the slot reciever.

When Carter discovered what the Browns offer was, he tried to get St Louis to see him. Because they made arrangements and rolled out the red carpet for the guy only to have him no show at the last second, they told him to pound sand.

Good for St Louis! If someone blew me off for a potential interview I'd tell him to take a flying leap as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X