PDA

View Full Version : The Cardinals won't be a laughing stock anymore

BillsFever
04-25-2004, 05:18 AM
I know this isn't Bills related, but should be a decent topic and does have to do with a popular subject since it has to do with the NFL Draft.

The Bengals have definitely turned their franchise around for the better. Although I don't understand the RB pick in the 1st round. Rudi Johnson played great last year and they spent their 1st round pick on a RB. Maybe hoping Johnson has another good season to use him as trade bait for a 2nd rounder next year? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

But on to the Cardinals. They will obviously be better just with having Dennis Green as the coach. With the weapons they now have on offense they could be very explosive and fun to watch in the future. If McCown pans out, or they get a servicable QB watch the hell out.

Boldin and Fitzgerald for their WR's? That's just plain sick. Throw in Bryant Johnson as the 3rd option? I'm jealous.

I don't know how many years they have Shipp locked up for, but they need to keep him and extend his contract while he would be had at a reasonable price. This guy is very underrated. All he does is produce when he gets his chance. Once the weapons on the Cardinals mature, and along with the offensive mind of Green this guy will really flourish. They just need to give him the load and end the Emmitt Smith ticket sales(which didn't work anyway) this year. This guy has the potential to easily be a Top 10 RB with some other help on offense if they give him a real chance.