PDA

View Full Version : I’m Going to Jump Off the Peace Bridge

Halbert
04-25-2004, 06:42 AM
What the hell is going on with the Bills? Do they WANT to suck? TD must be trying to persecute me personally. Why not just send me a “You may already be a LOSER” postcard?

Why the hell would TD spend a high draft pick on a guy who couldn’t even play as a Junior because he had to have TWO surgeries on his left knee? Nobody EVER really recovers from a blown out knee to be a good player! And between surgeries he’s driving around in a car literally STREWN with CIGARS full of DRUGS!! He hangs around with a bunch of addict friends and then tries to claim he’s not an addict by passing a drug test a couple days after getting busted. He’s nothing but a loser.

Which brings me to the next Bills pick, R. J. Loserman. Oh, excuse me, it’s J. P. Losman. I just can’t help but think about another high profile player the Bills tried to get us to believe was the next Jim Kelly. I can just see it now, Loserman gets a article in SI, has a picture taken in a hot tub, except this time with a couple of Travis Henry’s 15 year old ho’s, and tells the world he’s better than Kelly ever was before getting on the field and sucking. Apparently we didn’t get enough of holding the ball too long and getting sacks from the sack machine duo starters we’ve had since Flutie got benched. Two words: Lahoo-Zaher.

Then to add insult to injury, TD picks some Anderson dude in a position we don’t need. Let me ask a question: Who? And why? We had a chance to take a DE and what do we do? Take yet another white guy at a D-line position we don’t need, when it’s obvious we desperately need DE because we already got three white guys at that spot! Name one good team that has 4 of their 7-8 D-linemen on the regular season roster that are white. You can’t because there isn’t one. That should tell you something. I don’t know who’s a bigger loser - Anderson, TD, or me for being a fan of this loser team.

Well I can take care of that last one. TD may be trying to tear this team apart but he can’t take me down with it. I’m giving up on my promise to maybe buy season tickets. I’m burning my replica Kelly jersey, my Flutie Flakes, and my Whammy Weenie. I’ll never sing the Shout song again, never drink a bowling ball shot in the parking lot, and never chant “Let’s Go Buff-A-Lo”. In fact, I’m giving up chicken wings, beef on weck, and the Allentown Art Festival forever.

I feel better now.

shelby
04-25-2004, 06:52 AM
:jawdrop:

:pet:

Jan Reimers
04-25-2004, 06:53 AM
You must be one of the great player personnel men, what with your ability to write off our 1st day completely after just a few hours.

Halbert
04-25-2004, 06:56 AM
Please open your heart and give to the SSPCS - the Severely Sarcasm Perception Challenged Society

shelby
04-25-2004, 07:00 AM
:rofl: Hal...:urock:

Captain gameboy
04-25-2004, 07:22 AM
I'm jumping with you Hal.
But not until after I get back from my vacation in Fallujah.
I booked it right after the Evans pick.

It is sooo over.

BillsFanInMass
04-25-2004, 07:32 AM
I this the dolphins website? Quit hatin on our team this could all work out in the end. i dont agree with all the picks but i cant change them either.

Captain gameboy
04-25-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
I this the dolphins website? Quit hatin on our team this could all work out in the end. i dont agree with all the picks but i cant change them either.

Nah.

If this was the Dolphins site, they wouldn't figure out the sarcasm.

Uh Oh...Wait a minute.

Halbert
04-26-2004, 08:04 AM
I should have left this up longer and let people really go postal ...

RedEyE
04-26-2004, 08:09 AM
:rofl:

I was begining to wonder.....Halbert has never been known to be a pessimistic individual. You pulled the wool over my eyes at first.

justasportsfan
04-26-2004, 08:21 AM
:rofl: For a while there I thought somebody stuck the cue stick up your arse.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Halbert
What the hell is going on with the Bills? Do they WANT to suck? TD must be trying to persecute me personally. Why not just send me a “You may already be a LOSER” postcard?

Why the hell would TD spend a high draft pick on a guy who couldn’t even play as a Junior because he had to have TWO surgeries on his left knee? Nobody EVER really recovers from a blown out knee to be a good player! And between surgeries he’s driving around in a car literally STREWN with CIGARS full of DRUGS!! He hangs around with a bunch of addict friends and then tries to claim he’s not an addict by passing a drug test a couple days after getting busted. He’s nothing but a loser.

Which brings me to the next Bills pick, R. J. Loserman. Oh, excuse me, it’s J. P. Losman. I just can’t help but think about another high profile player the Bills tried to get us to believe was the next Jim Kelly. I can just see it now, Loserman gets a article in SI, has a picture taken in a hot tub, except this time with a couple of Travis Henry’s 15 year old ho’s, and tells the world he’s better than Kelly ever was before getting on the field and sucking. Apparently we didn’t get enough of holding the ball too long and getting sacks from the sack machine duo starters we’ve had since Flutie got benched. Two words: Lahoo-Zaher.

Then to add insult to injury, TD picks some Anderson dude in a position we don’t need. Let me ask a question: Who? And why? We had a chance to take a DE and what do we do? Take yet another white guy at a D-line position we don’t need, when it’s obvious we desperately need DE because we already got three white guys at that spot! Name one good team that has 4 of their 7-8 D-linemen on the regular season roster that are white. You can’t because there isn’t one. That should tell you something. I don’t know who’s a bigger loser - Anderson, TD, or me for being a fan of this loser team.

Well I can take care of that last one. TD may be trying to tear this team apart but he can’t take me down with it. I’m giving up on my promise to maybe buy season tickets. I’m burning my replica Kelly jersey, my Flutie Flakes, and my Whammy Weenie. I’ll never sing the Shout song again, never drink a bowling ball shot in the parking lot, and never chant “Let’s Go Buff-A-Lo”. In fact, I’m giving up chicken wings, beef on weck, and the Allentown Art Festival forever.

I feel better now.
LOL

Bmax
04-26-2004, 10:00 AM
i was just wondering what bridge ...that would be ? the new replacement bridge, the companion bridge or the orignal peace bridge....And what bridge of the 13 do you like .. i like the three tower brige as a companion bridge...it looks good and is cheaper....

I hope we build it and keep the original then when you jump off with your flutie flakes in hand.. i can view it ferom the original bridge....Now with all that said if you wait to jump until the next bridge is built .. that will take at least ten years and by then losman .. probaly would have led the bills to the playfoffs, lee evans will have led the bills in td with 13 one season.trvis henry will have been traded and a pass rushing de picked up in the draft,. the sabres will have fired lindy ruff and made the playoffs,
masiello would have been voted out of office and giambra will have retired to run a office furniture outlet... and the waterfront still won't have been developed. So just have faith...or wait
awhile.

Build it and he will jump.......

Bmax

Dantheman1280
04-26-2004, 10:55 AM
If this dosent pan out we will push TD of the peace bridge!

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Jump off the Rainbow Bridge. It would be much more spectacular.

lordofgun
04-26-2004, 11:38 AM
Make sure you plug your nose first.

doug45
04-26-2004, 02:05 PM

Which brings me to the next Bills pick, R. J. Loserman. Oh, excuse me, it’s J. P. Losman.

Well now you have tagged him with a nick name.

Mr. Cynical
04-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by doug45

Well now you have tagged him with a nick name.

That's funny. Well, if he does end up sucking hairy moose nuts, R.J. Loserman would be a perfect nickname. Nice one hal. ;)

Store it away! :up:

Dozerdog
04-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Two words: Lahoo-Zaher.

No Hal- yua got it wrong-

It's Lahoo-Zman:up:

Dozerdog
04-26-2004, 05:42 PM
Name one good team that has 4 of their 7-8 D-linemen on the regular season roster that are white.

Brigham Young? :idunno

Halbert
04-26-2004, 08:25 PM
When I woke up Sunday morning there were about 15 threads all bemoaning the draft as being a huge failure. It was like there was dozen people on the verge of committing hara-kiri or something. I thought the parody would be obvious but apparently it wasn't. It would have been more fun if I had let it run on that way for a while. lol.

CWOUSARET
04-26-2004, 08:31 PM
"I’m Going to Jump Off the Peace Bridge - HALBERT" - please do!