X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Possible 4th round targets?

Took a look at the best players still available and even though there are 12 or so teams ahead of us these are the guys i think we should be hoping for.

Will Poole CB USC -major slippage. was supposed to be a 2nd rounder.

Alex Stepanovich OC OSU- good potential who could ahve goneint eh 2nd we need oline help badly

Nat Dorsey OT Georgia Tech - OT isn't a big need, but depth at all teh Oline positions could help.

Nick Leckey OC Kansas State - more Oline

Nathan Vasher CB Texas - more CB depth.

hopefully one of the drops.... I'd love to see Poole drop to us. not likely but he would definately have teh chip on his shoulder to prove teams they were wrong about him.
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

We should make a move to get Poole. He was a bigtime playmaker who has fallen dramatically because of the numbers game. If his speed is the problem we could move him to FS and he could be tremendous at it.

He can also return kicks. He was supposed to go late round 1 until The "combine".

Comment

• matt
      • Apr 2004

I really like the T.E peters. He's HUUUGE!
      Are we Men or are we beasts, we are beasts and you have made us beasts, we are always left,right,left,right,left, READY! Front, and the end result is cold hard steel jab between the second and third rib and TWIST- AHHHH

Comment

• Philly Zoner
        • Jan 2004

I'm rootin for Stepanovich, Peters, or Karney in the 4th. last hurrah, b/c we don't pick again until 7 (twice)

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

Yeah, I am leaning towards Karney myself

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• hintexas
            • Mar 2003

Alex Stepanovich OC OSU- good potential who could ahve goneint eh 2nd we need oline help badly

Nat Dorsey OT Georgia Tech - OT isn't a big need, but depth at all teh Oline positions could help.

Nick Leckey OC Kansas State - more Oline

Any of these The Bills need to get an Offensive lineman all of these are good value picks that fit a need

Comment

• matt
              • Apr 2004

Is PK Sam still available. I know we already have a reciever but I really like him.
              Are we Men or are we beasts, we are beasts and you have made us beasts, we are always left,right,left,right,left, READY! Front, and the end result is cold hard steel jab between the second and third rib and TWIST- AHHHH

Comment

• hintexas
                • Mar 2003

Safety Jason Shivers is on the board too. But I still hope the Bills pick O-Line

Comment

• hintexas
                  • Mar 2003

Goes to the Cardinals so one of the 3 best oline available is gone

Comment

• casdhf
                    • Jul 2002

Poole to Miami
                    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                    X