PDA

View Full Version : Kellen Winslow

RedEyE
04-25-2004, 10:17 AM
:lolpoint: Kellen Winslow

Washington and Gibbs straight up lied to this kid, now he's stuck in Cleveland, land of the lost. I guess he just learned his first NFL lesson.

Butch Davis and Cleveland are going to be in a world of hurt trying to control this kids ego. On top of that they traded up one slot to obtain them. With all of the holes on their that team, trading up was probably the dumbest thing for them to do.

Garcia goes from an egotistical WR in Owens, to a me player at TE. If they can form a bond early, they could make things happen in Cleveland..... But from the interviews that I've seen, it's just a matter of time before Winslow is crying to egt out of Cleveland.

The_Philster
04-25-2004, 10:18 AM
We'll have to make sure to welcome to the NFL properly come December 12th :evil:

TedMock
04-25-2004, 10:42 AM
Local DC sports talk radio reported that Winslow met with Gibbs twice and showed up late for both meetings. Gibbs was pretty open about being on time and taking things seriously. He never mentioned Winslow but that's obviously what he was talking about.

RedEyE
04-25-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by TedMock
Local DC sports talk radio reported that Winslow met with Gibbs twice and showed up late for both meetings. Gibbs was pretty open about being on time and taking things seriously. He never mentioned Winslow but that's obviously what he was talking about.

Even better :lolpoint: Cleveland

Captain gameboy
04-25-2004, 11:08 AM
I said last week in LOG's bold prediction thread that Winslow is going to be a problem.
I think he's going to be a tough sign and a problem later on. I give him two years in Cleveland.

colin
04-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Although Winslow is a big time talent from a big time school, who do you think would add more to the Bills, him or Evans?

If evans is equal to Peerless (I think he might be better), I have to say that Evans is a much bigger impact than Winslow.

I remember being worried all the time against the Jets about Coles, even though they had a statue in Testaverdi, I think adding speed to our O makes a huge diff.

I really hope I am living in NYC and not freaking London for the next season.