• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

With the 109th pick in the NFL Draft the Bills take...Tim Euhus

Tim Euhus TE

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Philly Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Tim Whohas?

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

SELECTED BY BUFFALO , ROUND 4, PICK 13, OVERALL PICK 109
      TE | (6'5", 249, 4.84) | OREGON STATE | COLLEGE STATS
      Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 60
      Comments: Euhus is an H-back/receiving tight end with adequate size potential, good height, plus speed and very good hands. He's a talented pass-catcher who does best working from the slot or coming off the line in motion. He gains separation with his quickness and speed. Is a tough matchup for linebackers because of his speed and is a tough for safeties because of his size. Very good hands. Catches ball away from his body and on the run. Has made several catches in critical situations. Shows good body control along the sideline and is a smooth runner with a second gear after the catch. He is a tough, scrappy blocker who is best in space, where he can use his athleticism and speed to gain position. But durability is a big concern following a 2001 knee injury. Euhus is also somewhat undersized and is more of an H-back prospect. He's a tough, aggressive blocker but has problems inline. Does not have great strength or power, is more of a finesse, position-and-wall-off blocker who will struggle at the point of attack in certain situations. He also must get clean release from the line when pressed. Euhus played basketball at Oregon State his first two seasons, but gave it up following the 2001 football season. He wound up having reconstructive anterior cruciate ligament surgery in the spring prior to the '02 season, but recovered nicely and had 19 receptions for 385 yards. Euhus improved his draft value with a strong senior season of 49 receptions for 645 yards and seven touchdowns. He is a better receiver than blocker, but has the potential to develop into a solid all-around player. He has adequate size and is a tough, aggressive blocker who gives a great effort. He is a good athlete with adequate speed and solid hands. Durability is a concern, and he must add bulk to match up better as an inline blocker, but Euhus stayed healthy as a senior and his star is rising because of his athleticism, pass-catching ability and size potential. Euhus is likely to be selected in the middle-to-late rounds and should become a solid sub-package contributor.

* Player biographies are provided
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Philly Zoner
        • Jan 2004

that shoulda read Tim Whohus?

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• hintexas
            • Mar 2003

He sounds like he could be a good TE but I think the Bills should have taken Nick Leckey

Comment

• Philly Zoner
              • Jan 2004

TD definately has a reconstructed knee fetish...

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

War Room analysis
                Strengths: Is an H-back prospect with adequate size, good height, above-average speed and good hands. Is best when working out of the slot or coming off the line in motion. Does a nice job of gaining separation with his quickness and speed. Is a tough matchup for linebackers because of his speed and is a tough matchup for safeties because of his size. Will catch passes away from his body and on the run, and has made several catches in critical situations. Shows good body control along the sidelines and is a smooth runner with a second gear after the catch. Is a tough, scrappy blocker. Blocks best in the open field, where he gains position with his athleticism and speed.

Weaknesses: Durability is a big concern following a 2001 knee injury. Has had problems staying healthy. Is somewhat undersized and is more of an H-back prospect. Is a tough, aggressive blocker but is much better in the open field. Lacks great strength and power as a blocker. Is more of a finesse, position-and-wall-off blocker and will struggle at the point of attack. Must improve his ability to get a clean release from the line of scrimmage when pressed.

Bottom line: Euhus recovered from knee surgery and played well in 2002, and then improved his draft value with a strong senior season. He is a better receiver than blocker, but he could develop into a solid player. He has adequate size and is a tough, aggressive blocker who gives a great effort. He is a good athlete with adequate speed and good hands. Durability is a concern, and he must add bulk to match up as a blocker. However, he stayed healthy as a senior and is on the rise because of his athleticism, pass-catching ability and size potential. Euhus likely will be a middle- to late-round pick and should become a sub-package contributor as a pass-catching tight end or H-back.

Dan Pompei analysis
                Is big and a former basketball player. Has some athletic ability. Shows good hands, but is stiff when running routes. Lacks strength as a blocker. Showed explosiveness during nice Combine workout. No. 12 on Pompei's TE rankings
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• matt
                  • Apr 2004

I dont Know if PK Sam is still available but if he is I hope we go for him. I know we picked a reciever already but he can return kicks too. Also he is big so in a couple of years when Moulds is gone we still have a descent 1-2 combo for our offense.
                  Are we Men or are we beasts, we are beasts and you have made us beasts, we are always left,right,left,right,left, READY! Front, and the end result is cold hard steel jab between the second and third rib and TWIST- AHHHH

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                    Weaknesses: Durability is a big concern following a 2001 knee injury. Has had problems staying healthy.
                    Some men like 'em blonde...some like 'em buxom...TD likes 'em injured?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

I like it Kiper and Pro Football Weekly have him as the best TE available besiders Jason Peters. Good pick.

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Why not Dorsey?

This TE is 6'5 250 lbs and he's undersized? Another TE project?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Tim Euhus also did 25 reps of 225 so he is strong enough.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            Some men like 'em blonde...some like 'em buxom...TD likes 'em injured? :iduuno:
                            This worries me, I'll admit.
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by juice
                              Why not Dorsey?

This TE is 6'5 250 lbs and he's undersized? Another TE project?

What other TE projects do we have? Also Euhus came in the combine at 6'5 258 Lbs. His knee injury was 2001 and it is now 2004.

Comment

Working...
                              X