PDA

View Full Version : Take a Look at Our Draftees' Wonderlic Scores.

Jan Reimers
04-25-2004, 11:35 AM
Evans, 27; Losman, 31; Anderson, 25; Euhus, 34. All way above the average for their individual positions, as well as the overall average of 21.

You can almost predict who we'll be most likely to take with our 2 remaining picks by looking at Wonderlic results. (We may have taken Euhus over Peters at least in part due to about a 25 point difference in their test scores.)

I'm not sure how good we'll be, but we'll be pretty bright.

DraftBoy
04-25-2004, 11:37 AM
Well hes 6'4 and runs a 4.7 40 so im happy

helmetguy
04-25-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Evans, 27; Losman, 31; Anderson, 25; Euhus, 34. All way above the average for their individual positions, as well as the overall average of 21.

You can almost predict who we'll be most likely to take with our 2 remaining picks by looking at Wonderlic results. (We may have taken Euhus over Peters at least in part due to about a 25 point difference in their test scores.)

I'm not sure how good we'll be, but we'll be pretty bright.

Smarts never hurts! Didn't Paul Brown insist on making every guy on the team hand-write all the plays into the playbook? I like the idea of having sharp guys all on the same page all of the time. Sure beats raw talent being lost most of the time. doesn't it?

Tatonka
04-25-2004, 11:48 AM
jan.. you want to see something funny. take a look at ALL the rest of the ohio st. wonderlic scores.. they dont equal that of losman.. anderson was the only one that even tried, from what i can gather.

mypoorfriendme
04-25-2004, 11:53 AM
well...the analysists kept on saying how the great teams have the highest rate of graduating players; it has to go hand in hand with wonderlic scores

baalworship
04-25-2004, 12:02 PM
I was just going to post this.

Evans highest WR on Wonderlic.

Losman-2nd highest QB

Euhus-2nd highest TE

Anderson- Way too smart for a DT.

But I think Donahoe likes recoveries from torn ACL's more.