PDA

View Full Version : Our Offense

TypicalBill
04-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Looks like we now have turned our offense around.

we've added:

Willis McGahee (yes, ill include it here since that was the plan all along, we waited and its now time to be rewarded, he and Travis should provide one of the best 1-2 punch in the league)

Lee Evans (Should make an immediate impact with his speed and hands)

JP Losman (Will improve this team in the future and make Drew work twice as hard this year to prove he's got somethig left)

Tim Euhus (should provide some playmaking ability to our TE position, has speed 4.7/40 and size .... we REALLY needed a TE besides Campbell)

i like how our offense is shaping up, all we need is an interior lineman from June 1st cuts or something and a couple of guys to step their game up and we're set.

mypoorfriendme
04-25-2004, 12:04 PM
losman wont make much impact. the thing that is pushing drew is the fact that this can be viewed as his "contract year" evans should be good for about 40 catches, but the fact that he WILL stretch the field helps everyone. as far as ehuhus goes, i bet hell be a good one who should contribute 25+ catches this year. mularkey should know a lot about what to find in a good te

hintexas
04-25-2004, 12:21 PM
what about the Offenswive Line

BuffaloRanger
04-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Drew has enough incentive as a pro to bounce back from his worst season.

No decent interior lineman get cut on June 1st.

Remember last June 1st. Pop no Kick as they say. Teams are better with the cap now. Good Olineman do not get cut on June 1st.

We missed the boat. Our Oline is still good for at least 50+ sacks.

STAMPY
04-25-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
losman wont make much impact. the thing that is pushing drew is the fact that this can be viewed as his "contract year" evans should be good for about 40 catches, but the fact that he WILL stretch the field helps everyone. as far as ehuhus goes, i bet hell be a good one who should contribute 25+ catches this year. mularkey should know a lot about what to find in a good te

shocking response from a losman basher... also coming from the guy who said mike vick is the most over rated and hyped player in all of sports. the man who said vick stinks. Mike vick is the biggest playmaker in nfl, a running back-qb that is like a machine.