PDA

View Full Version : Aarrgh

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2004, 11:59 AM
Damn...I just watched the ESPN clip of Ben waiting for his name during the draft. I REALLY like his personality.

A jokester, ballbuster, confident...AND respectful.

:cry:

:boozer:

:flush:

Alluro
04-25-2004, 12:01 PM
If you missed it..the guy looked as dull as i've ever seen someone when the steeler called him yesterday. You would think finding out who you're finally going to play for would be a joyous moment but instead ben looked like he didn't care

Bill Brasky
04-25-2004, 12:02 PM
well... he is going to pittsburgh.

The_Philster
04-25-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman
well... he is going to pittsburgh.

:snicker: Good point

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Alluro
If you missed it..the guy looked as dull as i've ever seen someone when the steeler called him yesterday. You would think finding out who you're finally going to play for would be a joyous moment but instead ben looked like he didn't care

I read it differently. He was joking with Eli about the candy on his table and was very thankful to his friends, family and agent with his toast. The reaction to the call was subdued, yes, but you could also see that as being composed and professional instead of "bling, bling".

mypoorfriendme
04-25-2004, 12:06 PM
he seems like a little bit of a wigger; trying to be someone else to try to be cool with deangelo hall

justasportsfan
04-25-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
Damn...I just watched the ESPN clip of Ben waiting for his name during the draft. I REALLY like his personality.

A jokester, ballbuster, confident...AND respectful.

:cry:

:boozer:

:flush: Did you order your steeler (BEn) jersey yet?

Tatonka
04-25-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Alluro

i agree.

Philly Zoner
04-25-2004, 12:26 PM
QB in big moment looks like he doesn't care.....reminds me of someone we know

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Did you order your steeler (BEn) jersey yet?

Yep, it's on order. Did you order a new pair of Drew Bledsoe knee-pads yet?

justasportsfan
04-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical

Yep, it's on order. Did you order a new pair of Drew Bledsoe knee-pads yet? haha! Wrong guy. Has anyone seen Savior around?

Tatonka
04-25-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
he seems like a little bit of a wigger; trying to be someone else to try to be cool with deangelo hall

i saw that.. he was like.. yo yo dog, dis da place we dreamin to be, yo.. talking to hall.. i bet hall was thinking.. shut up, toolbox.

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Trash talk the guy all you want but how many of you can HONESTLY say you wouldn't have taken Ben at 13 if he had been there. Exactly. :shakeno:

Sounds like sour grapes to me.