• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Mularkey will help Bledsoe

That's according to Jaws
    I'll take his expertise over pretty much anyone else's
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

Re: Mularkey will help Bledsoe

Originally posted by The_Philster
    That's according to Jaws
    Because he agrees with you?

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HenryRules
      Because he agrees with you?
      Because he breaks down film and analyzes it rather than rely on the stat line or Madden
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

He just said that JP was the best QB in the draft as far as his arm strength, accuracy, and decicivness.

Said the footwork can be corrected, and he cockiness can be worked on, but said from the waste to neck, he was the best QB in the draft...

Good point also made about trading our Number 1 pick next year. They said it was probably gonna go on a QB anyway, so we just get an extra year to let this guy sit behind bledsoe.

Works for me! I am on the bandwagon!

My only big concern is the look of this guy. He looks like a hawaiin surfer... oh god!

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby

Coy has competition now?

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Pride
              Good point also made about trading our Number 1 pick next year. They said it was probably gonna go on a QB anyway, so we just get an extra year to let this guy sit behind bledsoe.
              I don't necessarily agree with his point. Just because we needed a QB doesn't mean we had to take the chance on Losman this year. There might be someone better next year and who knows where we'll land.

Originally posted by Pride
              My only big concern is the look of this guy. He looks like a hawaiin surfer... oh god!
              That's actually not as much of a joke as one might think. One of the knocks on him is is play in inclement weather. That worries me.

Comment

• B-DON
                hi
                • Mar 2004

where did hear that he played poorly in bad weather? link or source?

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                  I don't necessarily agree with his point. Just because we needed a QB doesn't mean we had to take the chance on Losman this year. There might be someone better next year and who knows where we'll land.
                  Everything they're saying on ESPN has the 2005 QB class as incredibly weak. Besides, if we want someone to take over for Drew, we should get him in sooner rather than later.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by B-DON
                    where did hear that he played poorly in bad weather? link or source?

Sporting News also has it in their War Room

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Everything they're saying on ESPN has the 2005 QB class as incredibly weak. Besides, if we want someone to take over for Drew, we should get him in sooner rather than later.
                      The first point about the weak class is a valid reason, although I have to believe there is going to be at least 1 or 2 at the top which are "franchise".

I agree with your sooner than later comment 10000%. Trouble is that I don't agree with who we got sooner. Ben should have been a Bill. (ok, I'll stop..I know he is a Steeler now and there's nothing we can do about it...still doesn't mean I have to agree with TD's decision though)

Comment

• Philly Zoner
                        • Jan 2004

yeah, I heard the inclement weather rap too.

but he grew up in LOS ANGELES and played college in the SOUTH!!! lets give him a chance to play more than a few times in inclement weather before we grade him on it.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

That's according to Jaws
                          Jaw's report was very uplifting!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical

you are willing to wait another year? Who's gonna be our qb while that pick is being developed?

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of teams like the Pats and Bucs beating us to sb's. You can wait for the Bengals and the Cards all you want. I'm ready to make he playoffs and then a sb.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HenryRules
                              • Jul 2002

Because he breaks down film and analyzes it rather than rely on the stat line or Madden
                              Who does either of those? There's plent of professionals who have disagreed with taking Losman that high. What is special about Jaws that makes his opinion more respected than anyone else's?

I can understand saying because TD liked the move or someone else who gets paid to make those decisons, but to value Jaws' opinion over that of anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                              X