PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs. Seahawks Game Tickets On Sale Now!

PortlandBillsBabe
04-25-2004, 04:45 PM
Hello Bills Fans!

Thank you to everyone who has signed up to receive our email updates and are excited about the game in Seattle! The response has been great!

Group seating has been already been arranged for
the game and we are now ready to start selling tickets!

Buffalo Bills vs. Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, Nov. 28, 1:15pm (Thanksgiving weekend)
Tickets cost is $48/each

To purchase tickets, please go to the Portland Bills Backers website and download/print the ticket order form there... www.pdxbb.com

All ticket ordering details can be found on the website and on the order form.

Please note: The Portland Bills Backers have no guarantee as to the quality or location of seats, but we will be seated together as a group. We can tell you that we will be located in the upper deck, between the 15 and 30 yard lines, and under cover (important in Seattle)! For those wanting different seating you can buy individual tickets directly from the Seahawks at a later date.

As has been the case in the past, when purchasing as many tickets as we do, it needs to be done well in advance of the season starting. Even if the game is in November!

Deadline to purchase group tickets through us is June 1st.

We are also arranging a Bills Backers group hotel, weekend events, and a great tailgate party before the game. Details will be provided soon!

Make sure you sign up to receive our email updates or visit our website for game information at any time.
Go to: www.pdxbb.com

We look forward to hearing from all of you planning to come to Seattle!

Go Bills!

Rose Puskas
Portland United Bills Supporters (PUBS)
www.pdxbb.com ...visit us online!

IJPimp
08-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey Bills Babe,

We have a posse of anywhere from 10 to 20 Bills fans from Victoria, BC coming down for the game. We will look for ya at the tailgate.

Any idea what hotel the Bills will be staying at? Or where somebody could find that information out (not to sound like a stalker or anything)?

IJ the Pimp

hurls
08-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by IJPimp
Hey Bills Babe,

We have a posse of anywhere from 10 to 20 Bills fans from Victoria, BC coming down for the game. We will look for ya at the tailgate.

Any idea what hotel the Bills will be staying at? Or where somebody could find that information out (not to sound like a stalker or anything)?

IJ the Pimp

Considering her post is from 2002, it might be a different situation.

The_Philster
08-10-2004, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by slruh
Considering her post is from 2002, it might be a different situation.

:huh:04-25-2004

hurls
08-10-2004, 02:03 PM
I'm stoned, I also said we swept Miami last year. Oops

Valerie
08-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by slruh I'm stoned, I also said we swept Miami last year. Oops
Apparently so. lol Yesterday you were reading an old post as if it was new. And today you're reading a new post as if it was old. :lmao:

BTW, I never realized that you were Hurls until you mentioned yesterday that your name was backwards. What happened at BBI that brings you here on a regular basis? Not that I mind you being here, I was just wondering.

hurls
08-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Valerie
Apparently so. lol Yesterday you were reading an old post as if it was new. And today you're reading a new post as if it was old. :lmao:

Unfamiliar territory, my senses are dulled. :D

BTW, I never realized that you were Hurls until you mentioned yesterday that your name was backwards. What happened at BBI that brings you here on a regular basis? Not that I mind you being here, I was just wondering.

Shhhh, you'll break the code for everyone else! lol
Let's just say I lack the people skills required of Mods; short temper. So it was decided I needed time away. I'm trying to work on being more friendly, and patient. ;)

Valerie
08-10-2004, 03:01 PM
No worries. :) Your secret is safe with me. :gag: :up: :buddies:

Everyone needs time off every now and then. It's nice to have you here. :)

Gunzlingr
08-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by slruh
Unfamiliar territory, my senses are dulled. :D

Shhhh, you'll break the code for everyone else! lol
Let's just say I lack the people skills required of Mods; short temper. So it was decided I needed time away. I'm trying to work on being more friendly, and patient. ;)

you suck :snicker:

hurls
08-10-2004, 05:45 PM
sorry

PortlandBillsBabe
08-10-2004, 07:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm glad we cleared up that my post is current! LOL!

Anyone needing more information on what is being planned for the Seahawks game can visit the Portland Bills Backers website at www.pdxbb.com. We have a Bills Backers Group Hotel and are currently working on details for weekend events and tailgate. You can also sign up at the website for emailed updates.

Right now I don't know where the Bills are staying, but I may have that info when the game gets closer.

Philster... are you still coming for the game? I don't remember if you got tickets with us?

Go Bills!

Rose
Portland Bills Backers
www.pdxbb.com

The_Philster
08-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Wasn't able to get tix with you guys, I'm afraid....was waiting for confirmation from someone else. But a buddy in Oregon got 3 tickets for himself, me, and his gf ....I already booked my flights so it's a go for The_Philster in Seattle :up:

PortlandBillsBabe
08-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Where are you staying? We have a group hotel set up, but it is almost full... all Bills fans... we booked the entire hotel! It's the Best Western next to the Space Needle. Go to our website for info. We have a second BW lined up right down the street if the first hotel sells out. I know we are planning at least one party at the hotel that weekend. Glad you're coming for the game! We are working on some fun events for the weekend.

Go Bills!

Rose
Portland Bills Backers
www.pdxbb.com

The_Philster
08-16-2004, 09:12 PM
I'll be at the Travelodge-Seattle Downtown on 8th Ave...about 7 blocks from the Space Needle

northernbillfan
10-08-2004, 04:14 AM
I am so stoked for this game. I don't care how we are playing this season, just getting to see the team live is excitement enough for me.

Plus I'm sitting three rows behind the Bills bench on the 35.