PDA

View Full Version : Donahoe get Kerry Collins

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Donahoe get Kerry Collins in here he knows McNally and he knows what McNally can do and he would work with Drew and Losman. Forget about Kordell Stewart Kerry is the real deal he would make a great back-up. :up: :up:

Captain gameboy
04-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Sure.
Maybe we can tie up all of of our cap money in QB's.

Dozerdog
04-26-2004, 04:26 PM
No

Jan Reimers
04-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Why?

Dozerdog
04-26-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Why?

Exactly! Why get him? :up:

ShadowHawk7
04-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
Donahoe get Kerry Collins in here he knows McNally and he knows what McNally can do and he would work with Drew and Losman. Forget about Kordell Stewart Kerry is the real deal he would make a great back-up. :up: :up:

Tell me your kidding... :shakeno: :eek: :ontome:

McGahee's Nation
04-26-2004, 05:28 PM
What we have is fine no need to add more quaterbacks. Let's address other needs like defensive end and extra linebacker that relieve Takeo, Jeff, and London on certain plays. Oh yeah remember last year seeing Bleadsoe on the ground every down. The most important need is offensive line. You can have Joe Montana back there if there is no line he be like Kordell. We need to be ripping a former 1 pick in Mike Williams he has been nothing but a dissappointment and forget pro bowler Ruben Brown is gone. We need help at the offensive line.:father:

Pride
04-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04

Your credibility just went through the basement! :down:

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2004, 05:31 PM
How many qbs do we need?

elltrain22
04-26-2004, 05:38 PM
:hitself: :down:

That is funny...

I seriously hope you are kidding about Collins

Philagape
04-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Let's see ... we have one overpriced, underachieving veteran QB .... let's get another one!!!!

HAMMER
04-26-2004, 06:43 PM
HUH? Pass the pipe, puff, puff, give.

The_Philster
04-26-2004, 07:27 PM
I liked him at Penn State...but that was college. He'd demand too much to be worth it.

Mr. Cynical
04-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Philagape
Let's see ... we have one overpriced, underachieving veteran QB .... let's get another one!!!!

:rofl:

Seriously though... at $7M he is WAAAAY overpriced to start....and IMPOSSIBLY overpriced to be a backup. And he's apparently not about to take any cuts. It's just not a fit for us.

Problem is that I think we're done with QBs now, although that could change if Drew refuses to restructure. But then TD needs to have an alternative starter in the works and I don't see that happening either.

We may just end up going with Blew, Brown and Losman. (lol...that sounds like a dysfunctional law firm)

BuffaloRanger
04-26-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by McGahee's Nation
What we have is fine no need to add more quaterbacks. Let's address other needs like defensive end and extra linebacker that relieve Takeo, Jeff, and London on certain plays. Oh yeah remember last year seeing Bleadsoe on the ground every down. The most important need is offensive line. You can have Joe Montana back there if there is no line he be like Kordell. We need to be ripping a former 1 pick in Mike Williams he has been nothing but a dissappointment and forget pro bowler Ruben Brown is gone. We need help at the offensive line.:father:

Exactly. How many times did TH have to break tackles in the backfield last season? How many sacks caused turnovers that killed drives?