PDA

View Full Version : Frank Scelfo Audio WNSA

JJamezz
04-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Listen (http://www.billszone.com/media/WNSA-042604-TulaneOC.wma)

BuffaloRanger
04-26-2004, 07:53 PM
What's he suppoded to say? It reflects well on the Tulane football program to have 2 QBs taken in the 1st round in the last 3 drafts.

The Spaz
04-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
What's he suppoded to say? It reflects well on the Tulane football program to have 2 QBs taken in the 1st round in the last 3 drafts.

Do you ever have anything positive to say?

Devin
04-26-2004, 08:02 PM
lol!

BillsMan80
04-26-2004, 08:06 PM
No, I don't think so. Wys II is here, despite the fact that pretty much everyone else is satisfied with what we have done, and me, I personally think that Losman and Evans were absolutely fantastic picks.

juice
04-26-2004, 08:16 PM
I liked what he said about JP being a QB that has athletic ability.. and not an athlete playing QB.

Good Posted audio Interview

JJamezz
04-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger

If you already knew what he was going to say, you shouldn't have listened!

The Spaz
04-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz
If you already knew what he was going to say, why'd you listen?

:rofl:

BuffaloRanger
04-26-2004, 08:31 PM
I am happy with the improvements. But I'm not blinded by my love of the Bills. Evans is an improvement and should have an impact. But other than that, this draft hasn't improved a 6-10 team for the 2004 season.

So how else have the Bills really improved since a 6-10 season? Seriously. Is it the rookie coaches. McNally will hopefully be able to do something with what he has been given. But just like last offseason I think TD has ignored the Oline. Most sacks given up 2 years straight by a non-expansion team?

The players the Bills have added through FA are direct replacements for players lost. Pats have improved. Dolphins have improved, maybe.

I just hope the Bills had a playoff team last year, and the coaching was just so horrible they were 6-10.

JJamezz
04-26-2004, 08:37 PM
I hear ya. I have absolutely no idea what it has to do with this post, but I hear ya.

BuffaloRanger
04-26-2004, 08:57 PM
Exactly. I didn't bother to listen. I didn't have to.

TigerJ
04-27-2004, 07:31 AM
A lot has been said about Losman, and none of it neutral. NFL draft pundits predict he'll either Rob Johnson or Jim Kelly/Brett Favre but there seems to be no room in the middle. It's pretty clear he's going to be a boom or bust kind of guy. Because it's my nature, I'll be an optimist. Obviously Losman is not a pick for this season though. Drew is safe for the time being. I don't know that TD was intending to send message to DB. He is simply trying to cover all his bases with quarterbacking, but Bledsoe has to be receiving a message just the same, actually two messages. 1. renegotiate or you're not part of the team's future and 2. If quarterback play doesn't improve the team is preparing itself to move in a different direction.

I do think that TD is making the judgement that personnel on the team was actually pretty good and that most of the struggles on offence were due to coaching and the offensive system. The offensive line, in particular in theory has good personnel. Going into last season the team was saying how athletic the line was. The fact that it wasn't addressed in the draft indicates that Jim McNally concurs that the personnel is adequate. We'll have to see if the team brass is right, but the is the signal they are giving. The lack of speed at WR was the one glaring difference in personnel in 2003 compared with 2002. They addressed that with Evans.

doug45
04-27-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
No, I don't think so. Wys II is here, despite the fact that pretty much everyone else is satisfied with what we have done, and me, I personally think that Losman and Evans were absolutely fantastic picks.

A lot of people are not happy with the picks. It is a little sad that everyone that is not in agreement is called names and attacked. If this site is going to just be a cheering section for every move the team makes that would be wrong.... Sometimes if you really like the Bills you get mad when they do something that you think is bad for the team and the fans.

It is time to allow ALL oppinions with out personal attacks.

justasportsfan
04-27-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by doug45

A lot of people are not happy with the picks. It is a little sad that everyone that is not in agreement is called names and attacked. If this site is going to just be a cheering section for every move the team makes that would be wrong.... Sometimes if you really like the Bills you get mad when they do something that you think is bad for the team and the fans.

It is time to allow ALL oppinions with out personal attacks. what's wrong with calling someone wysII? All it means pessimistic, negative, cynical or critical. I've shared the same views as wys when it comes to Drew.

Ya'll can call me wysIII when it comes to Drew. Until Drew proves to us that his missing targets, zeroing on Moulds, under/overthrowing was Gilbrides fault, I'll still be a doubter.

I'm not a Drew hater but a Drew doubter. I do have a little bit of hope for the guy however because of Mularkey and Mcnally.

tampabay25690
04-27-2004, 10:25 AM
SO u mean to tell me taht some people are saying Losman will be either like Jim Kelly or ROB JOHNSON, the only place I am hearing that is at this website. I think Losman is a great pick up by the BILLS....