PDA

View Full Version : Bravo T.D!!

smack541
04-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Bravo T.D!! Many of these guys could of been draft picks. I love the Jabari Greer, Rashad Baker, Jason Peters, Kevin Beard, Lawrence Richardson, and Shaud Williams signings. Ive never seen this many players who acutally have the potential to contribute right away. Many of these guys would of been draft picks any other year. Way to go T.D!! Now all we need is another FB that can compete with Shelton. June 1st cuts anyone?

Dozerdog
04-26-2004, 05:43 PM
If we had the cap space- Mike Allstott

venis2k1
04-26-2004, 05:44 PM
im pumped about peters, cant wait to see what kind of monster rusty can turn him into

mypoorfriendme
04-26-2004, 05:47 PM
beard sucks, just because miami doesnt necessarily mean youre good (although thats true most of the time) while you cant rely on stats mainly, if you look at his, they are very sub-par. given he didnt have the chance to really settle into WR or RB, but the fact of the matter is he really didnt contribute much to the hurricanes overall

casdhf
04-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
If we had the cap space- Mike Allstott

I'd rather have someone who can block.

Jan Reimers
04-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by smack541
Bravo T.D!! Many of these guys could of been draft picks. I love the Jabari Greer, Rashad Baker, Jason Peters, Kevin Beard, Lawrence Richardson, and Shaud Williams signings. Ive never seen this many players who acutally have the potential to contribute right away. Many of these guys would of been draft picks any other year. Way to go T.D!! Now all we need is another FB that can compete with Shelton. June 1st cuts anyone?

I think Lawton may be good - was ranked ahead of Easlick and Karney by some.

smack541
04-26-2004, 06:06 PM
I agree with you whole heartedly Dozerdog. Mike Allstott would be the perfect fit for what we are trying to run here. Its probably a dream, but if it does happen I will be ecstatic!!

smack541
04-26-2004, 06:11 PM
With the players I listed im not saying they are all going to be superstars or anything. They are good signings in every sense of the word. Even if they are just solid training camp competition. I don’t think Kevin Beard will make the roster. But, they could have done alot worse for competition. Besides the fact give the guy a break, you would be struggling too if you had Brock Berlin throwing passes your way.

mypoorfriendme
04-26-2004, 06:13 PM
thats only for one year...what about ken dorsey? he seemed to do ok in college. plus you cant really put it on the shoulders of berlin because winslow seemed to manage quite a few catches

Mr. Cynical
04-26-2004, 07:17 PM
I'd be cool with Alstott...tough SOB and good work ethic. Just don't think we'll want to pay what he'll probably want.

ct bills fan
04-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Why didn't we resign Gash?

ShadowHawk7
04-26-2004, 07:28 PM
Cuz TD didn't want to.

Tatonka
04-26-2004, 08:02 PM
that was the thing about this draft.. so much talent that it poured over..

there are definatelly still some good kids out there to sign as well.

Dozerdog
04-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by ct bills fan
Why didn't we resign Gash?

Even though he was misused out there- he is beginning to show some age. FBs that make a million need to do more than he did.