PDA

View Full Version : Bills should add vet de after june 1st

Bmax
04-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Put me at the top of the list of bills fans who are unhappy with our current de's.......With schobel in his final year of his contract the bills need to sign him now why they have a chance,for a low number....Schobel is no dummy and knows that if he waits he can get some team to over pay him...

If this happens the bills will then be in the market next season for a de...HMM.....2004 Will be a make or break season for Denney...In today's nfl teams can no longer wait years for players to develope.. Denney who will 27 this season is not a younger player who has great potential...He either has it or he doesn't....

The bills can afford to be more patient with kelsay..... Mckenzie will need to give the bills something this season or why even have him on the roster...

Their will be a few vet de's available come june 1st .. maybe the bills can bring in a guy who will push denney right off the roster...

I know kenny holmes is still out their but i believe injuries have ruled him out.... anybody have a thought on who else may be available ?

Bmax

Ebenezer
04-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Name me some names...I'm drawing a blank...who might get let go after 6/1?

L.A. Playa
04-26-2004, 06:08 PM
Hugh Douglas or Tony Brackens

L.A. Playa
04-26-2004, 06:09 PM
could talk Bruce Smith out of retirement for a commeback engagement

Jan Reimers
04-26-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
could talk Bruce Smith out of retirement for a commeback engagement

Or Ron McDole.