• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Losman Talk on ESPN

They gave him respect. And said that you'd be a lil spaztic too if u got the snot kicked outta ya in college. They basically said he's gunna be great, the real deal. No merryl hodge on show They did say he'll be fine after he's tied to field goal post at start of rookie camp, to welcome him to NFL and humble him
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

who was talking about him

Comment

• thefixer74
      Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
      • Apr 2004

I've herd that he has been compared to Favre and Kelly,
      I like that.The RJ comparison pissed me off.I like cocky.I just hope he isn't a total A-Hole.
      To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

All I know is Losman is much better off with Wyche as his QB coach then Manning is with Gilbride as his QB coach. Gilbride will ruin the poor kids career before it has a chance ....

Comment

• AndreReed83
          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by don137
          All I know is Losman is much better off with Wyche as his QB coach then Manning is with Gilbride as his QB coach. Gilbride will ruin the poor kids career before it has a chance ....
          Great point, we have a great coaching staff for JP and even though Drew is obviously not that great anymore, he can still teach JP a lot about QBing. Plus, you know Drew will be classy enough to teach him about QBing, even though JP will eventually take his job.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Alluro
            You Don't Stand a Chance !
            • Jul 2002

I love how salisbury keeps hyping him as a future "brett favre type" and "perennial pro bowler"...he had more good things to say about losman than the three stiffs..err..qbs drafted in front of him

Comment

• Dantheman1280
              I am the Man!
              • Mar 2004

yes but sean salibury is a jackass, I can't stand him he is so smug and the thinks hes the ****!

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Whether he's likeable or not is irrelevant. The question is, does he have any record as an evaluator of QB talent? I don't think Hodge has much background. Ron Jaworski does and he likes him. Our own Ingtar doesn't like him. Some are going to be wrong. Some will be right. I'll bet Ingtar hopes he's wrong on this one.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                X