PDA

View Full Version : Losman Talk on ESPN

STAMPY
04-26-2004, 06:54 PM
They gave him respect. And said that you'd be a lil spaztic too if u got the snot kicked outta ya in college. They basically said he's gunna be great, the real deal. No merryl hodge on show :up: They did say he'll be fine after he's tied to field goal post at start of rookie camp, to welcome him to NFL and humble him :snicker:

B-DON
04-26-2004, 07:03 PM
who was talking about him

thefixer74
04-26-2004, 07:05 PM
I've herd that he has been compared to Favre and Kelly,
I like that.The RJ comparison pissed me off.I like cocky.I just hope he isn't a total A-Hole.

don137
04-26-2004, 07:33 PM
All I know is Losman is much better off with Wyche as his QB coach then Manning is with Gilbride as his QB coach. Gilbride will ruin the poor kids career before it has a chance ....

AndreReed83
04-26-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by don137
All I know is Losman is much better off with Wyche as his QB coach then Manning is with Gilbride as his QB coach. Gilbride will ruin the poor kids career before it has a chance ....

Great point, we have a great coaching staff for JP and even though Drew is obviously not that great anymore, he can still teach JP a lot about QBing. Plus, you know Drew will be classy enough to teach him about QBing, even though JP will eventually take his job.

Alluro
04-26-2004, 07:55 PM
I love how salisbury keeps hyping him as a future "brett favre type" and "perennial pro bowler"...he had more good things to say about losman than the three stiffs..err..qbs drafted in front of him

Dantheman1280
04-26-2004, 08:37 PM
yes but sean salibury is a jackass, I can't stand him he is so smug and the thinks hes the ****!

TigerJ
04-26-2004, 11:06 PM
Whether he's likeable or not is irrelevant. The question is, does he have any record as an evaluator of QB talent? I don't think Hodge has much background. Ron Jaworski does and he likes him. Our own Ingtar doesn't like him. Some are going to be wrong. Some will be right. I'll bet Ingtar hopes he's wrong on this one.