PDA

View Full Version : Losman talks

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-26-2004, 07:57 PM
News Channel 7's Jeff Ruso talked with J.P. Losman from his hometown of LA by satalite last night here's what Losman had to say.

JR You've been tabbed by many as as a strong armed QB, a very mobile QB, but by the same as well as over confident let's get this out in the open right now JP do you consider yourself cocky at all?
JP No I wouldn't use the word cocky you know it's just the confidence I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion you know I'm firey when I play and sometimes it rubs people the wrong way

JR you gotta take some confidence that the BILLS did trade up to get you and did trade up quite a bit to get you did that surprise you at all that the BILLS were willing to come up to and trade so much to come and get you?
JP of course the whole draft process is surprising you never know what is going to happen you know I heard rumors that they we're interested and you know but you know when the 13 pick went away and it didn't happen I was sitting there waiting for the GB St. Louis thing and all of a sudden when Buffalo made the trade the heart just starts beating and maybe this could be it and lucky enough it was and now I'm on my way to Buffalo.

JR With your descussions with Tom Donahoe what have you learned about the BILLS as an oranization and what are you expecting coming in as a rookie from the fans here in WNY?
JP Well just learning right now we have a lot of young talent on the team some how we're going to let it all out and grow up and mature and hopefully bring a bright future to the city of Buffalo and to the BILLS and as far as a brand new coaching staff so this is like a new fresh start I guess what I'm learning in the Buffalo Bills organization I'm really glad to be a part of it and I can't wait to start

shelby
04-26-2004, 08:08 PM
Thanks BC...got a link?

thefixer74
04-26-2004, 08:21 PM
:up: I like the last question and answer.:bandwagon

DraftBoy
04-27-2004, 12:24 PM
Evans-McGahee-Losman-Our future!

justasportsfan
04-27-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy