PDA

View Full Version : God, I love Bills fans!!! Well, most

Jaydog57
10-22-2002, 01:14 AM
You guys rock, I met some of the coolest people this weekend and they were Bills fans! Very cool, know how to party and have a good time. I've met TONS of great Phins, but anybody says Bills suck can kiss my ass. Lot's of great people I've met on this board and I'll back ya 100% on anybody that talks different. Trust me, I LOVE MY PHINS, but just cause you're Bills fans doesn't mean your not good people. You guys keep me rollin', Bills fans rock! And for WCoastFin, I'm not kissin ass, I'm just speakin the truth, open your mind man!:usa:

THATHURMANATOR
10-22-2002, 01:18 AM
Well I didn't meet you but thanks buddy and you should come up here sometime(maybe when it isn't freezing) One thing Buffalonians do know how to do is have a good time!!!

Ingtar33
10-22-2002, 08:24 AM
We know liquor too... no place on earth has more bars than Buffalo... I guess the same could be said about pizza places and Buffalo too... come to think about it when driving through Buffalo all I ever recollect seeing is Church-PizzaPlace-Bar, Church-PizzaPlace-Bar... god! I love this town. Buffalo rocks.

BTW: Good to see there are a few literate 'fin fans out there... at least we can rule out brain damage as the primary cause for some of you guys (although Raider fans on the other hand...)

Fat Tony
10-22-2002, 08:31 AM
You forgot Bowling alleys, Ingtar!

Fat Tony
10-22-2002, 08:32 AM
Jaywood- you lose a bet this week or something?

Otherwise, thanks!!!

Valerie
10-22-2002, 08:36 AM
JayDog, it was great to meet you and Miadphan13 too. :) You two are definitely great people. I'm glad I could be there for your first live football game. I had no idea you were a virgin. ;) You'll have to see if you can make it up to Buffalo for a home game. We'd all love to have you.

clumping platelets
10-22-2002, 08:52 AM
Typical Clumpy welcome to BFZ:

clump :spanku: Jaydog57

Now where's 13? ;)

JayWood
10-22-2002, 10:19 AM
Hey fat tony i think you ment to say jaydog...i dont think i lost a bet this week. Iam Bills fan through and through brother. But hey Jaydog, from one jay to another thanks for the great comments, you explaination is the reason why bills fans are the best in the NFL!!