• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thomas D
    Junior Zoner
    • Apr 2004

Odd Man out at WR

We have a ton of WRs now. Who's gone? I guess Aiken isn't much of a prospect anymore.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Who knows. Competition at camp will be awsome. While Drew is playing with the first team, Lossman can be throwing to the others in the meantime.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bulldog
      Top Dog
      • Jan 2003

I don't think Buffalo will keep A. Brown for special teams purposes only this year. If he is going to stay, he will have to contribute something @ the WR position as well. Welcome to the Zone!
      I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Welcome aboard Thomas D!! Hope you stick around!

Comment

• Thomas D
          Junior Zoner
          • Apr 2004

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm glad I found this place.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

I've heard people list Aiken in their list of keepers too. Other than being drafted last year, he hasn't done squat! Someone said he was injured last season. Who knows. He was low on the depth chart all of last year...

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Antonio Brown, Clarence Coleman and Cedric Bonner all are probably on the outs.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
                I've heard people list Aiken in their list of keepers too. Other than being drafted last year, he hasn't done squat! Someone said he was injured last season. Who knows. He was low on the depth chart all of last year...

Well you can't really tell what a player has after only a year and he was hurt last year too.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

I do like the sounds of Moulds , Evans, Reed, and Shaw as a 4 WR set.......
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                    Antonio Brown, Clarence Coleman and Cedric Bonner all are probably on the outs.
                    Coleman has been pretty solid. That wr we drafted in the later rd. might not be better. I'd like to take a second look at Coleman and see if we can keep him. Shaw is getting up there in age as well.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• matt
                      • Apr 2004

To play a little conspiracy theory what do you do with moulds if his groin has lingering effects on his play. It is not unheard of for a reciever with as much wear and tear as he has. I think with as good shape that he keeps himself in he should be alright, but stranger things have happened.Personally I think as of right now you keep Moulds, Evans,Reed, everyone else fights for the last 2 maybe 3 spots. More then likely 3because Mularkey has gone on record as saying he will do some 3-4 reciever sets, however with McGahee's speed and the TE we got in the 4th round they could probably line up and create some mismatches. Hows this for a formation- 2 recievers(Moulds and Evans)2 Backs(Henry and McGahee) and a TE (Euhues). Then Mcgahee goes in motion to a third reciever spot- Euhues then goes out to the third reciever spot. That would make a linebacker cover either the TE or Mcgahee and create a bad mismatch. Not to mention single coverage on the outsides to either reciever.
                      Are we Men or are we beasts, we are beasts and you have made us beasts, we are always left,right,left,right,left, READY! Front, and the end result is cold hard steel jab between the second and third rib and TWIST- AHHHH

Comment

• Dantheman1280
                        I am the Man!
                        • Mar 2004

I think it will be Moulds,Reed,Evans,Aiken,Coleman. And Smith the return/WR

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

the top 5 wrs that will see the field this year are

moulds
                          reed
                          evans
                          shaw
                          aiken

then coleman and brown and the rookie we drafted will fight for KR/PR duty and the last wr spot..

who ever doesnt make it will end up on the PS.. although i dont think brown and coleman are eligable.. but i could be wrong about coleman.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bulldog
                            Top Dog
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
                            I think it will be Moulds,Reed,Evans,Aiken,Coleman. And Smith the return/WR
                            I don't think that cutting Shaw would be such a good move. Besides Moulds and Reed, the rest remain unproven at best. I think you could even make a case that Reed is also unproven for that matter.
                            I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

I'm not in favor of letting Shaw go either unless we get something solid in return for him. He played better than Reed at times last year.
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X