Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I, Miyagi, hereby officially declare...

...that I'm a Drew lover.

Drew Bledsoe
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

The fact that he re-negotiated his contract terms shows that he's a team player. He has been before but now this just solidifies it.

I hope Drew plays his nuts off this season, wins us the big one, keeps the starting job for the 05 season, until he gracefully retires and hands the throne over to Losman.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

He had no choice. If he didn't and he sucked, who will take him next year? With this move he gets to stay longer.

I do hope he plays like a probowler all year long whether he restructured or not.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        The fact that he re-negotiated his contract terms shows that he's a team player. He has been before but now this just solidifies it.

I hope Drew plays his nuts off this season, wins us the big one, keeps the starting job for the 05 season, until he gracefully retires and hands the throne over to Losman.

Comment

• Iehoshua
          • Jan 2003

Either way, he has no where else to go as a starter at least. I'm not praising him for making an intelligent choice. If he hadn't restructured, he would be plain dumb.

Comment

• doug45
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

We don't need a cheap QB we need a good one. This just prolongs the agony. He didn't do anything great, it was re-negotiate or retire.

Comment

• buffmaniac
              • May 2003

Put Drew in a good offensive system with some time in the pocket and some weapons to throw to and he can still be a very good QB. Keeping him for a 2 or 3 more seasons until Losman is ready is a very good move.

Comment

• danny4804
                AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by doug45
                We don't need a cheap QB we need a good one. This just prolongs the agony. He didn't do anything great, it was re-negotiate or retire.
                Not true! There are teams that would have gladly excepted him. The bottom line is what he did helped the Bills, give the guy a little credit!!!! Why does there always have to be a knock on him no matter what he does!

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

The thing is if Drew does bad Losman will start next year any ways.
                  Drew has a lot of weopans at his disposal right now and with this coaching staff he could have a really good year. If he refused to renegotiate he could of taken his 2 million buyout and set himself up for a decent signing bonus on another team as long as he has a decent year in '04...Like him or hate him it was a classy move on his part..

Comment

• CWOUSARET
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
                    Either way, he has no where else to go as a starter at least. I'm not praising him for making an intelligent choice. If he hadn't restructured, he would be plain dumb.
                    don't kid yourself just because you are a drew hater - the truth is he would be the starter on more teams this year then all you drew haters would admit.
                    "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• doug45
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CWOUSARET

don't kid yourself just because you are a drew hater - the truth is he would be the starter on more teams this year then all you drew haters would admit.

What teams? We should have made a great trade if it was so.

Comment

• imbondz
                        Democrats are people too
                        • Jan 2003

let's hope for another Elway ending w/ Drew's career
                        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
                          let's hope for another Elway ending w/ Drew's career

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by CWOUSARET

Who's the one kidding themself here?..

Only because I point out the facts I am a "Drew hater." Why would I hate the qb starting for my team? I only dislike him because he's shown zero ability to create anything on his own and consistently chokes under pressure. I, like most other Bills fans hope he succeeds since he's the starter and I'm sick of losing seasons.

Still, I personally believe this team will go nowhere with Drew at the helm. I'll add that I'd like to be proven wrong on this.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

haters only point out the negative facts...objective fans can see both sides
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X