X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

This Week's Enemy....The Detroit Lions

Check out their board and smack them into place!

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i hope we don't have a major letdown.the LIONS beat the SAINTS and BEARS.they scared the hell out of the PACKERS.this team will stick it to us if we take them lightly.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

You're right, Sabrezfan, Buffalo is not good enough to take anyone lightly. Harrington has them believing. Fortunately, I don't think Buffalo is inclined to let up. WGR radio reported that the mood in the locker room after the Miami game was more business like than anything else. I don't think they take anything for granted.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

Someone stated that the Bills remained very business like after the Dolphins win - I don't think we're gonna take the Lions lightly. We'll play them like we would have if they were the Rams last year.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Mr Bill
          Oh No!!!
          • Jul 2002

There is another thread about this already started. Plus it has the official board link.

I used to be a big TV star,
          now I'm just a pile of clay.

Comment

Working...
          X